NBC Sports Edge Forums

Been offered interesting trade for Acuna in a keeper league.  I'd give Acuna and get back Vlad Jr. and Eloy Jimenez.  Obv a downgrade in the steal department, but I can probably get him to add Meadows.  Def don't want to lose Acuna, but intrigued by selling high opportunity.  Also, I could get Vlad or Eloy and Glasnow and Meadows as well.  

Thanks for any input.  Curious if this is a good offer for Acuna.  

It’s a terrible offer, Acuna is a top 5 fantasy player and not even in his prime yet, how on earth are you “selling high” on him?! The fact that it’s Vlad OR Eloy with those other two is even more ridiculous. Even all four are not enough. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

It’s a terrible offer, Acuna is a top 5 fantasy player and not even in his prime yet, how on earth are you “selling high” on him?! The fact that it’s Vlad OR Eloy with those other two is even more ridiculous. Even all four are not enough. 

Thanks for input!  I guess I'm thinking Vlad final breaks out and Eloy puts up massive numbers in that offense.  I see your point though in that Acuna is already a sure thing. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ginge11 said:

10 team league. 

Keep acuna

If it was a 20 team league, a big package could work

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ginge11 said:

Been offered interesting trade for Acuna in a keeper league.  I'd give Acuna and get back Vlad Jr. and Eloy Jimenez.  Obv a downgrade in the steal department, but I can probably get him to add Meadows.  Def don't want to lose Acuna, but intrigued by selling high opportunity.  Also, I could get Vlad or Eloy and Glasnow and Meadows as well.  

Thanks for any input.  Curious if this is a good offer for Acuna.  

lol. Selling high? Acuna's trajectory is up. Selling high doesn't really make sense here...

4 hours ago, Ginge11 said:

Thanks for input!  I guess I'm thinking Vlad final breaks out and Eloy puts up massive numbers in that offense.  I see your point though in that Acuna is already a sure thing. 

No problem and that’s exactly what I was thinking.