NBC Sports Edge Forums

I'm in a keep 10 keeper league (Salary Cap) with $130 budget for the 10 players.  Once you keep a player, the salary for the following years changes to the average of kept cost and the player's then going cost.  In other words, if I kept Acuna this year at $46, I could keep him for $46 and the avg of his auction cost next year.   So if he's going in 2022 auctions for $55 (for example), I can keep him next year for $50.5.  The cost keeps going up (or down depending on performance). 

I've gotten various offers for Acuna.  The most interesting being:  Realmuto ($16), Burnes ($1) and Voit ($1).   The savings would be $28, which would allow me to keep other players, such as Y. Alvarez $11; Hiura $10; Gurriel Jr. $4; S. Gray $11. 

Current Keepers would be: Acuna (46), Bellinger (31), Darvish (20), Bichette (16), Robert (15), K Hayes (1), Karinchak (1).  Total 130. 

If I made the trade it would look something like: Bellinger (31), Darvish (20) Realmuto (16), Bichette (16), Robert (15), Voit (1), Burnes (1), Hayes (1), Karinchak (1).  $28 left over to trade for others (or keep Yordan).  

10 Team 5x5 roto with QS instead of wins. 

Thanks for any thoughts!   Sorry so confusing. lol 

I might consider trying to trade Bellinger, maybe for 2 or the guys listed. 

How much do you get to draft players? 

18 minutes ago, smurph said:

I might consider trying to trade Bellinger, maybe for 2 or the guys listed. 

How much do you get to draft players? 

$140 for regular draft. 

I think I'd rather have Acuna. I like you thought about dealing for more pieces. If you could deal Belli for 2 pieces that may work for you

• Like 1

Keep dirty south. Next get rid of you're #3 & #7 players and go after Realmuto / Voit. And then keep those bats in you're two keeper spots. 

20 hours ago, Ginge11 said:

I'm in a keep 10 keeper league (Salary Cap) with $130 budget for the 10 players.  Once you keep a player, the salary for the following years changes to the average of kept cost and the player's then going cost.  In other words, if I kept Acuna this year at $46, I could keep him for $46 and the avg of his auction cost next year.   So if he's going in 2022 auctions for $55 (for example), I can keep him next year for $50.5.  The cost keeps going up (or down depending on performance). 

I've gotten various offers for Acuna.  The most interesting being:  Realmuto ($16), Burnes ($1) and Voit ($1).   The savings would be $28, which would allow me to keep other players, such as Y. Alvarez $11; Hiura $10; Gurriel Jr. $4; S. Gray $11. 

Current Keepers would be: Acuna (46), Bellinger (31), Darvish (20), Bichette (16), Robert (15), K Hayes (1), Karinchak (1).  Total 130. 

If I made the trade it would look something like: Bellinger (31), Darvish (20) Realmuto (16), Bichette (16), Robert (15), Voit (1), Burnes (1), Hayes (1), Karinchak (1).  $28 left over to trade for others (or keep Yordan).  

10 Team 5x5 roto with QS instead of wins. 

Thanks for any thoughts!   Sorry so confusing. lol 

Could you keep Yordan Hiura and Gurriel? Seems like youd have an entire team there and be able to focus hard on pitching in the auction. In that case Id do it probably

Edited by Shamrocks