NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Looking for a league

I'm looking for a league that is real active (maybe even with a FB, Whatsapp, telegram etc. group) I like to trade and looking to join up with others that are the same.

Prefer keeper or dynasty with an importance on prospects, and I'm not big on roto but would consider it. Doesn't have to be a money league.

Let me know what you guys have that is along those lines!

Competitive Yahoo 5x5 Roto- Salary Draft, Sat. March 27@9:00am EST

Competitive players only please. Half our league couldn't join this year due to circumstance, so we are looking for up to 7 new players to participate who will stay active throughout the season. If that's you, please sign up at the link below.

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/73431/invitation?key=9b64b1ee847128b4&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=343737034b16a2a2

If you are looking for a great league, We have a 16 team dynasty startup. Daily league with H2H categories. 30 man farms. It's a free league but the champ gets the league trophy for a year. Very active and competitive owners. Have just 1 team available.

email me at marklehew@gmail.com if you're interested in seeing the team.