NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 13

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 13

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 13 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

• tonycpsu changed the title to NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 13

💪Stout S💪🏀🏀ps 🍨

🚪 Backcourt 🔥

Top o' the key to ya 🍀🍀🍀☘TJ McConnell celebrated Patty's Day all week, mindin his Ps and Qs and OTs too... Erin go pickhimup 🇮🇪

Megalodon 🦈 Theo ⏲️

Pooleside 🥶 chillin 🌞...Poole is wet...turnin the tides in San Fran...

Trade 📢⚠️🚨📢 IF Zo findz a new timezone??!

🔥 NAW--  balled out Sunday sanz Zo

Sha-kira Sha-kira the heir-apparent??? 💃🏽Kira Lewis Jr. could get the keys 🔑 🔑

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings 🔥 🍗

Jingles all the waaaayyyy 🔔 🎅🤶 Sleigh your opponent with this sneaky scoop...Reinin' down 3s and giftin dimes 🎁

Miles' sketches of Spain time🎷🎷🎷the buzz rd Charlotte is Borego is going smaller...meaning more notes for Miles Bridges...jazz up your lineup with Miles.

3s a Crowder ! 👌👌👌Jae 💘s the trey...Crowder 🔋

Pokumon... Aleksej P is getting minutes in OKC in place of the injured Baze...Pokumon Go! get him...

Frontcourt 👑

Holy Moses! Brown needs to be scooped now...jeez louise go now... Part the sea and you will find thee a league winning beast...

🍖 🍲 Stew...Where's the Beef? STEWIN' IN Detroit, souped over his new expanded role... 👁 👁 on Isaiah...

🎶 Clickity Clax, clickity Clax... Griffins in BK but u can still re-lax... 🎤 Claxton is raxkin up bloxks and boardx... brexkout imminent...

😊 healthy hoopin 2 all

and 2 all r🏀undball!!!!!

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, t0087669 said:

how would you guys rank these young centers who need more minutes:

TimeLord, Stewart, Claxton, Moses

1. Moses-- best opportunity

2a. Timelord--- inj prone but getting minutes, might be log jammed

2b Stewart-- per minute beast

2c Claxton-- per minute beast but will share the load unless he captures the starting pos./ he does close...a tad inj prone

All are awesome and DEF worth a big ol' SCOOP! but if we have to split hairs, this is where I split em.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dfstout said:

1. Moses-- best opportunity

2a. Timelord--- inj prone but getting minutes, might be log jammed

2b Stewart-- per minute beast

2c Claxton-- per minute beast but will share the load unless he captures the starting pos./ he does close...a tad inj prone

All are awesome and DEF worth a big ol' SCOOP! but if we have to split hairs, this is where I split em.

All were gone in my leagues EXCEPT for Moses, who I'm hoping has the best breakout of them all!!!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, reverb said:

All were gone in my leagues EXCEPT for Moses, who I'm hoping has the best breakout of them all!!!

Suckeeerrrrrrs... You got the trophy just for showin up...bingo! Good work...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, The_Real_Deal said:

That Checka guy from the Magic 

That may be an outlier with all the Magic guys out yesterday - short term could be useful

Chuma Okeke will be the starting PF and be a lock for 30+ min. He won’t be as good as yesterday all the time but for sure he gets his shots and could be a great contributor down the stretch 

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic