SP Bundy

SP Kluber 

RP Rogers

RP Anderson

Carrasco

Heaney

Piñeda

Civale

I like the offense a lot. I wouldn't say the pitching is bad after Greinke but it's a lot of guys I wouldn't personally draft. Top end is good though. Maybe check if Domingo German is available on your waiver wire. He's been pitching well in spring training

10 minutes ago, street sharks said:

I like the offense a lot. I wouldn't say the pitching is bad after Greinke but it's a lot of guys I wouldn't personally draft. Top end is good though. Maybe check if Domingo German is available on your waiver wire. He's been pitching well in spring training

He’s not but thank you 

• Like 1

I like the team.  I would agree with SS that there are definitely some question marks on the pitching staff, but that’s usually bound to happen putting all those solid bats together.  

Quick advice?  

Offense is very good, though D'Arnaud is kinda wasted on the Bench.  He should be startable for several teams in the league, I'd look to see if I could package him and one of the lesser SP in a 2 for 1 to upgrade the slot.

Waivers should replace the bat pretty easily.

19 hours ago, Heretic said:

Offense is very good, though D'Arnaud is kinda wasted on the Bench.  He should be startable for several teams in the league, I'd look to see if I could package him and one of the lesser SP in a 2 for 1 to upgrade the slot.

Waivers should replace the bat pretty easily.

several problems with this team in a shallow 10 team league.

1. Don't roster two catchers. Heavy opportunity cost for a marginal position. You can safely drop TDA.

2. Favorite player or not, Miggy at this point in his career is a deep league play. Can nearly guarantee there's a better option on wire than Miggy in 10 teams. You can safely drop.

3. Benintendi also pretty bad in 10 teams and can probably safely drop.

I don't know what categories are in 7x7, or what spots are available, but you look light on relievers. Only 2. Whether SVHD or SV i'd look to bolster that. Great news, you have three extra roster spots.