• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

raise your hand if you’re not doing what you’re supposed to be doing currently

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lbc88 said:

Gafford worth a look now with Wiz? Competition is Rolo and Len so...

You can try, but he was getting destroyed as a starter in CHI. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

That's a few picks there.. Who will OKC groom next to be taken by a playoff/ big market team?

They'll definitely trade half of those for a disgruntled superstar eventually.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

What happens with the players dealt? Do they have to quarantine? I'm assuming Canada to US and vice versa 2 weeks? 

Raps are in Tampa

2 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

That would be one heck of a turn down. But I could see if that has any truth, they probably wanted Harrell in there, instead of KCP or THT.

The problem I would have if I was a GM is....Why would I trade a player to the best team in the league? The package I would want would have to be SIGNIFICANT. And while that looks like a lot on paper....Everyone knows what Shroeder is....KCP is who KCP is...and really the only one that still has upside is THT.

Now if the Lakers offered Shroeder, Harrell, THT and MicKinnie....that might make me pull the trigger.

2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Are all traded players eligible to play right away? 

Not until they clear their physicals. 

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Interesting, didn't think the Lakers would add THT.

i think hes a FA in the summer so maybe thats the reason

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

That would be one heck of a turn down. But I could see if that has any truth, they probably wanted Harrell in there, instead of KCP or THT.

The problem I would have if I was a GM is....Why would I trade a player to the best team in the league? The package I would want would have to be SIGNIFICANT. And while that looks like a lot on paper....Everyone knows what Shroeder is....KCP is who KCP is...and really the only one that still has upside is THT.

Now if the Lakers offered Shroeder, Harrell, THT and MicKinnie....that might make me pull the trigger.

Masai wants to maintain cap flexibility and those guys don't move the needle 

The Lakers would have to....(and should have to) empty the bank if they want Raps to trade Lowry to them.

If I'm the Raptors right now, I'm not sending Lowry to LAL unless I'm getting one of Kuzma or Harrell, along with Shroeder, and THT.

7 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

They want way too much. Lowry is good but he’s old and not as if he’s in that upper tier or even second tier for that matter. 

Just now, CORTEz said:

The Lakers would have to....(and should have to) empty the bank if they want Raps to trade Lowry to them.

If I'm the Raptors right now, I'm not sending Lowry to LAL unless I'm getting one of Kuzma or Harrell, along with Shroeder, and THT.

Lol guessing you are not a Lakers fan, why would the Lakers give up all that, makes zero sense. 

Just now, CORTEz said:

I mean they can keep a 35 year old Lowry in a losing season or trade him for young pieces.

The Lakers offer is a fair trade. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Gohawks said:

I mean they can keep a 35 year old Lowry in a losing season or trade him for young pieces.

The Lakers offer is a fair trade. 

Young pieces or spare parts 🥱

• Like 1