• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

raise your hand if you’re not doing what you’re supposed to be doing currently

Posted Images

just out of curiosity, why are they always waiting until the very last day and even more the very last minutes before the deadline? Is there any kind of advantage in "the later you do it the better it is?"

I mean they could have talked for the past days or even weeks to get a deal done a little sooner and just wouldn't have to hurry now since the deadline is in 15min.

Like what is the negative side to having talks about a trade a week ago instead of only today?

• Like 1
Just now, KB24MVP said:

just out of curiosity, why are they always waiting until the very last day and even more the very last minutes before the deadline? Is there any kind of advantage in "the later you do it the better it is?"

I mean they could have talked for the past days or even weeks to get a deal done a little sooner and just wouldn't have to hurry now since the deadline is in 15min.

Like what is the negative side to having talks about a trade a week ago instead of only today?

never know who could call or offer something. same reason nfl draft pick take forever when they have had forever to know who to pick ect

• Like 1
1 minute ago, KB24MVP said:

all show, I bet those deals are in place for weeks

1 minute ago, CORTEz said:

Lowry will be dealt in the next 10 minutes.

Plenty of time for deals to be agreed to and announced after the deadline. No way Lowry stays. Guessing NO has to try and unload one of Bledsoe or Lonzo also ? Rockets really going to hold tight with Oladipo ? 

Edited by TeddieM
1 minute ago, colepenhagen said:

never know who could call or offer something. same reason nfl draft pick take forever when they have had forever to know who to pick ect

Well with the draft its different obviously because you don't know who the other team is picking in front of you.

But like the Raptors know they wanna move Kyle and now the time runs out for them to get something solid in return.

Just now, KB24MVP said:

Well with the draft its different obviously because you don't know who the other team is picking in front of you.

But like the Raptors know they wanna move Kyle and now the time runs out for them to get something solid in return.

yea i wasnt exactly crystal clear i was talking pick 1.1 in the draft.

same thing in nba. they have been doing their work but no need to rush it. some team might panic or something falls through and increases ur players value. im sure they already know what they will do or their last resort floor offer

Just now, colepenhagen said:

yea i wasnt exactly crystal clear i was talking pick 1.1 in the draft.

same thing in nba. they have been doing their work but no need to rush it. some team might panic or something falls through and increases ur players value. im sure they already know what they will do or their last resort floor offer

raptors are unloading players. there must be a player haul coming

• Like 1