NBC Sports Edge Forums

Official 20/21 NBA Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

Powell has averaged over 17 shots this month and over 15 shots in the past 2 months per game. He is not gonna get more usage than that lol

Don’t know about that, in a place like New York or Orlando I think he could become a real Go-to-Guy. 
obviously a Lowry trade would also probably benefit him when he would stay put.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

raise your hand if you’re not doing what you’re supposed to be doing currently

Posted Images

Just now, KB24MVP said:

Don’t know about that, in a place like New York or Orlando I think he could become a real Go-to-Guy. 
obviously a Lowry trade would also probably benefit him when he would stay put.

In New York, he would still be 2nd/3rd fiddle between Randle and RJ. Why would Orlando trade for a rental when they are not even gonna make the playoffs this season? For fantasy purposes, Toronto is the best situation for Norman. But for real life situation it's in the Raptors' best interest to make a move to get something back in value. 

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

In New York, he would still be 2nd/3rd fiddle between Randle and RJ. Why would Orlando trade for a rental when they are not even gonna make the playoffs this season? For fantasy purposes, Toronto is the best situation for Norman. But for real life situation it's in the Raptors' best interest to make a move to get something back in value. 

If Orlando gets rid of Fournier and Gordon, why wouldn’t they want somebody like Powell who showed this year that he can be a very solid offensive guy?

next years lineup:

Vuc - Isaac - Powell - Anthony - Fultz

This wouldn’t seem too bad for me. Probably won’t happen but I think it would be a good fit.

4 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

If Orlando gets rid of Fournier and Gordon, why wouldn’t they want somebody like Powell who showed this year that he can be a very solid offensive guy?

next years lineup:

This wouldn’t seem too bad for me. Probably won’t happen but I think it would be a good fit.

Why would Toronto make this trade lol We definitely don't want either of those guys. Fournier is always injured and we already have OG and Pascal who both play PF.

15 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

next years lineup:

Anthony and fultz won’t play together 

21 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He is 27 its actually not in their best interest to deal him he has proven his worth and fits well with the current core. And why not Orlando? They want to build around Vuc and get Isaac/Fultz back next season that would be a stroing starting lineup. Gordon and Fournier leaving so plenty of money and opportunity to go around

2 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

Does Maxey become a must add if he gets dealt to Toronto in a Lowry deal?  Will it depend on if Powell gets dealt today too?

How about this... I'm not waitin around long enough to see him land on someone elses squad and blowup...if you have the move, make it preemptively...if you don't but he gets dealt then make the move then and sleep well...