NBC Sports Edge Forums

DEEP DEEP league deadline stashes...?

My fellow 16 and 20 team leaguers.

Who are some guys you might be looking to stash? Feels like all the standard league stashes mentioned around here wouldn’t apply to us (already owned)

I got my eye on:

Sterling Brown - Houston trades?

Malachi Flynn - Lowry/Powell trade 

Ty Jerome - Been playing extremely well. If OKC moves pieces around maybe he get some consistency? 

Okeke - AG trade 

• Like 1

Good list, IDatDude.

Keep an eye on G League MVP and ROY Paul Reed. I would not be surprised to see him included in a deal for Kyle Lowry. Reminds me a lot of Christian Wood. Big stock potential.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Theo Maledon if you can still land him. Desmond Bane is another.

Super duper deep maybe Nassir Little. He flashed at times last year. He needs an injury or two to clear the way though.

13 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Theo Maledon if you can still land him. Desmond Bane is another.

Super duper deep maybe Nassir Little. He flashed at times last year. He needs an injury or two to clear the way though.

I like Maledon but he’s been really tame when SGA plays. 

4 hours ago, MrCantaloupe said:

Good list, IDatDude.

Keep an eye on G League MVP and ROY Paul Reed. I would not be surprised to see him included in a deal for Kyle Lowry. Reminds me a lot of Christian Wood. Big stock potential.

Love the mentioning of Reed, I have him in my deep 30 team, can’t wait for him to get some minutes in the NBA

4 hours ago, t0087669 said:

Love the mentioning of Reed, I have him in my deep 30 team, can’t wait for him to get some minutes in the NBA

30 teamer? what the fxxx?????? Mostly draft and maybe some trades pretty much  determines the outcome?

6 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

30 teamer? what the fxxx?????? Mostly draft and maybe some trades pretty much  determines the outcome?

nah I have got some good pickups like Ty Jerome, Kenrich Williams, MCW, they are low end but help tremendously in a deep league. but yea if one of your draft picks is a bust then pretty much game over.

4 hours ago, t0087669 said:

nah I have got some good pickups like Ty Jerome, Kenrich Williams, MCW, they are low end but help tremendously in a deep league. but yea if one of your draft picks is a bust then pretty much game over.

BRB, season ruined week 1 because I whiffed on Obi Toppin in the 4th and Jarrett Culver in the 5th.

BRB, got Elfrid Payton in the 6th, what a steal!!!