Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

I need an auction league


Recommended Posts

Hey man, I have a longtime 12 team roto league with a group I've played with for many years. It's $100 entry through league safe on yahoo. it's 6x6 and the rosters are below, but we're open to adding another position or two. Let me know if you have any interest

 

Rosters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL 

Hitting categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS) 

Pitching categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Here is our link.  
 
12 man Auction 5X5
OBP QS S+H
 
It is H2H but we do categories so a week might be a 7-3 instead of just a win or loss.
 
$100 buy in through Fantrax Treasurer.  
 
Check it out and stay if you want to join or leave if its not for ya.  We draft Thursday April 1st at 6:30
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

Hey man, I have a longtime 12 team roto league with a group I've played with for many years. It's $100 entry through league safe on yahoo. it's 6x6 and the rosters are below, but we're open to adding another position or two. Let me know if you have any interest

 

Rosters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL 

Hitting categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS) 

Pitching categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

When’s the draft and is it 12 team? If so I’d be game 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mharoldsn said:

When’s the draft and is it 12 team? If so I’d be game 

Yeah it's a 12 team league! And the draft is currently scheduled for next Wednesday evening, but we're waiting on all our league members to decide on the draft. if you'd like, you can send me your email and I can get you in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why drafting 4/1?  

4 hours ago, aversb said:
 
Here is our link.  
 
12 man Auction 5X5
OBP QS S+H
 
It is H2H but we do categories so a week might be a 7-3 instead of just a win or loss.
 
$100 buy in through Fantrax Treasurer.  
 
Check it out and stay if you want to join or leave if its not for ya.  We draft Thursday April 1st at 6:30
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, wontbstopped said:

Hey man, I have a longtime 12 team roto league with a group I've played with for many years. It's $100 entry through league safe on yahoo. it's 6x6 and the rosters are below, but we're open to adding another position or two. Let me know if you have any interest

 

Rosters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL 

Hitting categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS) 

Pitching categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

I'm interested but not sure I can draft next Wednesday. I'd also be interested if another position or two was added. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, aemrich88 said:

I'm interested but not sure I can draft next Wednesday. I'd also be interested if another position or two was added. 

What days are you able to draft? And if we added a CI, MI, and Util spot would that be enough for you to join?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

If we added a CI, MI, and Util spot would that be enough for you to join?

If the auction is any day but Wednesday (have another draft/auction), and the 3 spots are added, I'd join.

Edited by Goatstain3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Goatstain3 said:

If the auction is any day but Wednesday (have another draft/auction), and the 3 spots are added, I'd join.

We're waiting on hearing back from 1 guy, but it looks like we're gonna draft on Monday and add those spots. I can send you an invite to the league if you send me your email

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

We're waiting on hearing back from 1 guy, but it looks like we're gonna draft on Monday and add those spots. I can send you an invite to the league if you send me your email

If it's Monday, I'm in.  

Scrapps3@yahoo.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...