NBC Sports EDGE Forums

I need an auction league

Hey man, I have a longtime 12 team roto league with a group I've played with for many years. It's $100 entry through league safe on yahoo. it's 6x6 and the rosters are below, but we're open to adding another position or two. Let me know if you have any interest

Rosters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL 

Hitting categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS) 

Pitching categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Here is our link.  

12 man Auction 5X5
OBP QS S+H

It is H2H but we do categories so a week might be a 7-3 instead of just a win or loss.

$100 buy in through Fantrax Treasurer.  

Check it out and stay if you want to join or leave if its not for ya.  We draft Thursday April 1st at 6:30

8 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

Hey man, I have a longtime 12 team roto league with a group I've played with for many years. It's $100 entry through league safe on yahoo. it's 6x6 and the rosters are below, but we're open to adding another position or two. Let me know if you have any interest

Rosters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL 

Hitting categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS) 

Pitching categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

When’s the draft and is it 12 team? If so I’d be game 

Just now, mharoldsn said:

When’s the draft and is it 12 team? If so I’d be game 

Yeah it's a 12 team league! And the draft is currently scheduled for next Wednesday evening, but we're waiting on all our league members to decide on the draft. if you'd like, you can send me your email and I can get you in

Why drafting 4/1?  

4 hours ago, aversb said:

Here is our link.  

12 man Auction 5X5
OBP QS S+H

It is H2H but we do categories so a week might be a 7-3 instead of just a win or loss.

$100 buy in through Fantrax Treasurer.  

Check it out and stay if you want to join or leave if its not for ya.  We draft Thursday April 1st at 6:30

6 hours ago, wontbstopped said:

I'm interested but not sure I can draft next Wednesday. I'd also be interested if another position or two was added. 

17 hours ago, aemrich88 said:

I'm interested but not sure I can draft next Wednesday. I'd also be interested if another position or two was added. 

What days are you able to draft? And if we added a CI, MI, and Util spot would that be enough for you to join?

8 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

If we added a CI, MI, and Util spot would that be enough for you to join?

If the auction is any day but Wednesday (have another draft/auction), and the 3 spots are added, I'd join.

Edited by Goatstain3

9 hours ago, Goatstain3 said:

If the auction is any day but Wednesday (have another draft/auction), and the 3 spots are added, I'd join.

We're waiting on hearing back from 1 guy, but it looks like we're gonna draft on Monday and add those spots. I can send you an invite to the league if you send me your email

9 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

We're waiting on hearing back from 1 guy, but it looks like we're gonna draft on Monday and add those spots. I can send you an invite to the league if you send me your email

If it's Monday, I'm in.  

Scrapps3@yahoo.com