NBC Sports Edge Forums

30 minutes ago, mks said:

So he be primed and ready to seek revenge on them. This years Yankee line up looks very sad to be honest with you. They Need Luke Voit back.  How you keep hitting A Hicks 3 is managerial malpractice.

You don't understand managerial genius.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Picture this:  it's the year 2098, the world is a nuclear wasteland.  Buildings are merely empty crumbling shells.  The sky is an orange, purple color, constantly highlighted by dust clouds and freque

Yes, this includes myself...

Donkey Johnson? Did he play in the pre 1900 era?

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, billofwash said:

You don't understand managerial genius.

yankees among the lowest scoring teams in the league batting hicks 3rd is a huge reason. of course who else they got. If I was a yankee season ticket holder I ask for myy money back. Whats the yankees team payroll about 300 million and the best they can do is Aaron Hicks and Odor? . 

• Like 1

Brandon Lowe is a horrible horrible person. Every night it's Ofers and strikeouts. He has struck out in every game.  This scumbag was my 8th round pick and he is unplayable. It is taking everything in my power not to rage drop him right f'n now. God I hate this guy. Hate! 

(I don't really know if he is a horrible person nor do I really hate him, but for my irrational reaction to this inconsequential endeavor....screw him!!!!)

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, CardiacDO said:

Brandon Lowe is a horrible horrible person. Every night it's Ofers and strikeouts. He has struck out in every game.  This scumbag was my 8th round pick and he is unplayable. It is taking everything in my power not to rage drop him right f'n now. God I hate this guy. Hate! 

(I don't really know if he is a horrible person nor do I really hate him, but for my irrational reaction to this inconsequential endeavor....screw him!!!!)

Yep! I'm with you. He is a out making machine. Out after out after out.Its getting rediculous.

I am playing a guy in H2H who's got like the entire boston red sox middle order on his team, Verdugo, Martinez, Devers and Vasquez.  My heart sank when Yermin the DH cam in to pitch to them.  That was like a free extra multiple hits.

You would think a team that started out with these 6 keepers would be dominating: Acuna, Tatis, Soto, Trea, Degrom, Bieber.

Nope. Worst record in the league in a H2H categories.

Injuries are fun also.

• Like 1

I might rage drop Blackmon, Lowe, Happ tonight. Literally any starter would be better than these losers. Conforto is next. 

Edited by CardiacDO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Was gonna bench laureano since he clearly struggling but then loubob's game is ppd so i ended up starting laureano. Sure enough 0fer 4 even though oak scored like 8000 runs.

Each time I pick up a potential hot bat or SP, they lay an egg. 

Montas: turd start today

Avisail Garcia: been o-fer the last 3 games, with 5 k's (4 today)

DarinB300 = hot streak buster....🥸😂

• Haha 1

6 of my starting 9 are hitting below .200. The other 3 is batting above .300...

Wish I played in a razzball league. Would be running away in the K category. My hitters strike out so much I shoulda named the team Wind Turbines.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

Each time I pick up a potential hot bat or SP, they lay an egg. 

Montas: turd start today

Avisail Garcia: been o-fer the last 3 games, with 5 k's (4 today)

DarinB300 = hot streak buster....🥸😂

I have instructed my league mates to kick me in the nuts if I ever pick up and/or start Frankie Montas again.  I mean, seriously, what are we doing trusting a grown man who still goes by "Frankie"?

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

I have instructed my league mates to kick me in the nuts if I ever pick up and/or start Frankie Montas again.  I mean, seriously, what are we doing trusting a grown man who still goes by "Frankie"?

Freddie disliked this comment.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/news/pirates-kebryan-hayes-aggravates-wrist-injury/

This is just a killer for both of my teams. Hayes crushed the ball after he was called up and this spring, but this injury is ruining his season. There has to be something worse going on that the doctors missed. That makes two situations like that in my money league, where I also have Bellinger. They screwed up the diagnosis on what was supposed to be a short-term injury for him, too. My just isn't deep enough to take two hits like those. 

I hate going to Twitter to check on injuries and seeing  "he can have my wrist"  or "he can have my shoulder"....... no he can't!!!!

I have a number of Padres on my main H2H team.  Earlier this week they played the Brewers and got Woodruff, Burnes and Houser and hit like .200 against them.  He's got a few Cubbies and gets to hit off Anderson and this Josh Lindblom guy who deserves the minor leagues.

I have 17 hits in 5 days.  20 years playing, this has to be my worst week ever. Hitting .130 with almost no counting stats. I'm getting really close to just rage dropping my entire offense. Won't even field a team if that happens. Which is probably good for my health and relationships. Would be better than the 4/30's and 3/20's served with a blazing hot side of anger that I've been ingesting all week

Edited by CardiacDO

Lmao offense is 1/22 today with 1 run and that’s it.  Pitchers are 7.2 IP 9.39 ERA and 2.22 WHIP. Great day for some fantasy baseball.