KMarte - “ just a cramp”

HAPPENED TODAY

Tatis - 1 really great 3 games vs Dodgers otherwise MEH

McNeill - “ body cramps” AKA hammy or nutsac

Myers - elbow means 2 week injury

For some reason or another I am not into fantasy baseball 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Words said:

And now Urquidy left his start with an injury. You've got to be kidding me. 

I feel your pain. I already have eight on the IL, plus I dumped two others who got injured. I’m feeling Urqed about this one. 

4 hours ago, murraygd13 said:

Starting to run out of bodies!

d'Arnaud

Chisolm

Hoerner

Owings

Moran

Dustin May

Gallen

I'm not even running out of bodies my team just refuses to hit!!!!  Betts, Seager, Alonso, and few others are killing me.  It's at the point where if I see someone get a single I get excited.  Even Harper who is having a nice year only has 11 RBI's with 7HRs!!!!  Nate Lowe is my best hitter and well I didn't even draft him.

He didn't. I'm certainly frustrated by losing May previously and Urquidy now, but I've also had a ridiculous run of injuries to hitters. Cody Bellinger and Ke'Bryan Hayes have barely played this season. Alejandro Kirk is out until at least July. J. D. Davis is on the IL for the second time this season. Sam Huff had a shot to be the Rangers' catcher at some point this season, but now he's not even going to play in the minors until June or July. That is just so far this season. 

All of that said, I really wish the Astros would have just gone ahead and put Urquidy on the IL. I can't imagine he won't miss some time. My league has a waiver system that only allows adds four days per week. I added someone to fill his roster spot, but my guess is I will have to make a cut before Urquidy is put in the list. That has happened to me at least four times this season. 

After losing 2 of my sp studs for the season (may and gallen) i decided to try to cobble together a few innings from elite relievers.  As I'm sifting through the pages of relievers,  I was looking at k rates and great ratiosn  One guy stood out way above the rest.  His numbers were elite..."this is the guy!!"  I thought excitedly.  "Whats my new team members name?"..............

....Dustin May

FmL

It's been an extremely frustrating journey so far trying to make any sort of positive progress with offense this season.  Actually have made a bit of progress over the last couple of days now that Jose Abreu and Lindor have woken up, but now Abreu gets hurt in a freak collision, Tapia is a late scratch in Coors, and McMahon is being given a day off after finally getting hot again in Coors.  I give up...

Posted (edited)

When "not that bad" is the most positive phrase of the daily descriptors used  to describe my offense, you know it's been an absolutely miserable year. What I've learned is losing to my leaguemates is bad, but being bad is much worse. I can take a back in forth slugfest in H2H where both teams hit and do their thing, but this weekly, "who can hit over .200" sh*t just sucks. 

Edited by CardiacDO

Fantasy baseball sucks giant donkey dong when your team refuses to hit!!!!!  Here's some insight on how my week is currently going hitting wise.  Funny thing is I drafted hitters 5 of the first 6 rounds and my pitching is dominating.  

19 - Runs

5 - HRs

19 - RBI 

4 -SB 

68 - TB 

.194 - AVG 

.658 - OPS