NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bought some more tickets to see the Jays face the Rays here in Buffalo a few weeks from now. Aside from the prices going up about 33%, I'm still paying 12% ticket/convenience fees. There is no physical ticket; I literally printed one just to see if their scanners would accept it and nope. You have to download the MLB Ballpark app, so they can have access to all your data, and still pay then the privilege for a non-existent ticket. What a %*#!%*$ scam.

• Like 1
  • Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, this includes myself...

Picture this:  it's the year 2098, the world is a nuclear wasteland.  Buildings are merely empty crumbling shells.  The sky is an orange, purple color, constantly highlighted by dust clouds and freque

All my players who are clearly hurt also play on teams that wait until 10 seconds before the game starts to put guys on the DL. So now I have to watch people take players on my watchlist. Piss me off

Posted Images

(Looking in the mirror ) "You know what?  You've had a brutal year, everything possible has gone wrong. But at least ONE thing worked out for you.  You picked the RIGHT  pitcher to injury stash. Luis severino will be back in 2 weeks ....things are finally starting to look up.  Now to make myself feel better by checking out how his next to last rehab start went....."

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ChrisChinMcCaffrey said:

Done with lemahieu.

He's in the first year of his new, 90 million dollar, six year deal, right?  

Seems like a clear-cut case of gotpaiditis.

Edited by Overlord
2 minutes ago, Overlord said:

“I don’t want to get hurt - by hitting those extended singles that become homers at YSIII!”

3 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Overlord?  Did he overcome the overpaiditis?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ChrisChinMcCaffrey said:

The team stinks too. Who is having a good season hitting for them.

Giancarlo Stanton

• Like 1
Just now, ChrisChinMcCaffrey said:

.265 12 hrs 33 rbi. He should be doing better.

Ok C-Mac - football comes around pretty soon

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Drafted this guy in the 1st round in 6 out of 13 leagues with buyins ranging from $100 to $500 and now it looks like I’ve got a SP5 on my hands. This feels like I’m in a fantasy league where the commissioner decides to make a rule change halfway through the season that significantly alters how the rest of the season plays out after he’s already collected everyone’s money. Go f yourself Manfred.

Blue Jays score 18 runs. Time to check what Grichuk, the #5 hitter got. 1/5 0 runs 0 rbis. You couldn’t accidentally score a run or drive one in when your team scores 18? Really?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

F you Ian Happ ... thanks for nothing. A bunch of hype nothing to show. My bench batter (Meadows) who wasn’t even in the starting lineup got a run .... all I needed was a run or RBI.  

Last week I played vs the team in my league that punts saves (H2H). We tied the category with 0 a piece. Only difference is I waste 5 roster spots on friggen closers!!!