NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, this includes myself...

Picture this:  it's the year 2098, the world is a nuclear wasteland.  Buildings are merely empty crumbling shells.  The sky is an orange, purple color, constantly highlighted by dust clouds and freque

Don't get so down, take a mental day or two of rest like you said. Set and forget and walk away. I'll give you a nickels worth of free advice-its a long haul. Its easy to say be patient its early, but

Posted Images

Love seeing Hampson’s three steals on my bench.  Would have doubled my current total.

• Like 2

I fell on my last ski run of the year and there was a fair amount of pain in my manboob/pec and right away I thought, crap, I got the Eloy injury*. 

Might be a little bit too into FBB.

*I'm fine, it's just sore.

11 hours ago, DannyMcPot said:

********* God ***** mother******** piece of ******* INJURIES!!! 🤬

Wow can I ever sympathize.  (5 iL for me not including Eloy).  It would be a lot more tolerable if I wasn't the ONLY one in my league.  Then the guys with the 1 scrub on the IL saying "we all have injuries.'   Grrrrrrrr

• Like 1
On 4/2/2021 at 12:20 AM, Baloo said:

Brad Keller was solid for me last year as a young cheap arm. 2.47 ERA in 54 IP. I figured who doesnt want an opening day starter in the 19th round? Goodness he really managed to impress today my giving me -19 points with his 40.50 ERA! Anyone else start this week killer?

I was dumb enough to start this guy again thinking it was one bad start. Tacked on another -4 points for a grand total of -23 on the week! In a matchup where I am losing 334-314. So I'd like to personally thank Brad Keller for losing me my matchup versus just about any starter this week.

Edited by Baloo
9 minutes ago, FUM said:

Anyone else regret buying into Upton’s good spring?

I picked him up as a free agent, so no regret buying. I do wish he’d get his poop in a group and start producing.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

Probably lost my week cause Ohtani got scratched for Sunday. God ****** !!!!!!!! 🤬

Many weeks to go, Captain.

• Like 1

I ate all of Laureano's big zeroes the last few games. Today I started Carlson instead of him. But, Soler's rained out so I would have put Laureano in the lineup, but my stupid wife ordered a shelf. I put it together and forgot about the lineup.

And NOW she wants me to take it apart and return it. 

AND I missed the Laureano homer.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

I ate all of Laureano's big zeroes the last few games. Today I started Carlson instead of him. But, Soler's rained out so I would have put Laureano in the lineup, but my stupid wife ordered a shelf. I put it together and forgot about the lineup.

At least Stanton played!

2 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Why does she want you to take it apart lol?  Thankfully my wife has never done anything like that.

1 minute ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Why does she want you to take it apart lol?  Thankfully my wife has never done anything like that.

I feel there’s more to this story, lol.

• Haha 3
On 4/4/2021 at 2:54 PM, Fbaseballgod said:

All the experts said to bench Eflin at Atlanta and Means versus Red Sox.  I drafted both and benched both in both my redrafts.  To make matters worse I started Luis Castillo, really could use those 14 scoreless innings right now.

Of course, I'm sure next week when I start both eflin and means they'll both get blown up

Predictable. pain

4 hours ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Cuz she thinks it looks bad once it went to the spot where she wants it. She is the one who chose it. 

I guess it is a woman thing. So picky. She gonna have to take it apart herself if she wants to return it. I aint wasting my time. 

Man it pissed me off that i had laureano on the bench cuz no one else in my lineup did anything. 

At least i won some lunch money at poker so it wasnt a total smurfing day. 

1 hour ago, papasmurf said:

Cuz she thinks it looks bad once it went to the spot where she wants it. She is the one who chose it. 

I guess it is a woman thing. So picky. She gonna have to take it apart herself if she wants to return it. I aint wasting my time. 

Man it pissed me off that i had laureano on the bench cuz no one else in my lineup did anything. 

At least i won some lunch money at poker so it wasnt a total smurfing day. 

Did you tell her your story about Laureano though? "Honey, not today. I had Laureano on the bench and he homered."