NBC Sports Edge Forums

16 hours ago, papasmurf said:

I ate all of Laureano's big zeroes the last few games. Today I started Carlson instead of him. But, Soler's rained out so I would have put Laureano in the lineup, but my stupid wife ordered a shelf. I put it together and forgot about the lineup.

And NOW she wants me to take it apart and return it. 

AND I missed the Laureano homer.

Return the wife and keep the shelf.  Two problems solved.  Unfortunately that still won't do anything about the Laureano homer. 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Picture this:  it's the year 2098, the world is a nuclear wasteland.  Buildings are merely empty crumbling shells.  The sky is an orange, purple color, constantly highlighted by dust clouds and freque

Yes, this includes myself...

Donkey Johnson? Did he play in the pre 1900 era?

Posted Images

I lead the change to change our league from wins to quality starts and it passed overwhelmingly.

Had I not brought the topic up, I’d be leading the league in wins and not be last in quality starts.🙄😂

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Kramjam24 said:

Doing roto for the first time and I'm in last place and I have a feeling I'm never gonna be able to break out 

If you ask for help in the bench coach forum, I can give you some advice if you want it.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, Ryno23 said:

I grabbed Lowe and Hampson off the wire on Thursday night.  They've combined to go 0-19 with 1 RBI, 8 Ks, and 1 E since.

Its so hard to own road rockies

Anybody else having trouble with the MLB phone app? I'm getting too many instances of it hanging up --- authorizing, as they call it --- when I try to check in on radio broadcasts. I end up bailing in frustration

Brandon Lowe couldn't hit a beach ball right now. I didn't own any Rays the last two years so I didn't see much of him, but watching the team this year and man does this guy suck. 

When playing weekly's why do players always have to get hurt on mondays? I guess I got to take a 0 from Matt Olson all week now. I'm so depressed right now. "Sigh"

• Like 1
On 4/12/2021 at 5:51 AM, supac720 said:

I wish MLB would get rid of this absolutely stupid little league extra innings rule. What a joke.

That, the 3 batter min  for Rps and the 7 inning DHs.  They are changing the game drastically with these new rules. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mks said:

That, the 3 batter min  for Rps and the 7 inning DHs.  They are changing the game drastically with these new rules. 

I don’t so much mind the 3 min batters for RP as much as the other stupid rules. But yes, I’m not liking all these changes.

At this point, I need just one good day in my money league. Today was looking like it. My hitters had a good day. Marcus Stroman was pitching well. I had Luis Castillo going in a late game. So, of course, Castillo had a second disaster in three appearances, giving up a pair of two-run home runs in the first inning. Oy. 

The 4 game week one. I had it all going. My team was looking good tearing it up for 4 days I was giddy with excietment thinking how good this season might be. Then it all stopped. Starting Mon April 5th I have not had one day of baseball that was enjoyable. Injuries, Pitchers getting blown up Hitters slumping for 9 stright days. I was sitting in 1st april 5th I am now in 10 out of 12. I feel like sheet right right now seriously. This is not funny anymore.