NBC Sports Edge Forums

The first of 2 Cutline faab periods was tonight.

Managed to land Merriweather in 2 leagues without overbidding the runner up by too much.

I learned this as I desperately scrambled to remove the bids, minutes too late, after reading he left the game.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Picture this:  it's the year 2098, the world is a nuclear wasteland.  Buildings are merely empty crumbling shells.  The sky is an orange, purple color, constantly highlighted by dust clouds and freque

Yes, this includes myself...

All my players who are clearly hurt also play on teams that wait until 10 seconds before the game starts to put guys on the DL. So now I have to watch people take players on my watchlist. Piss me off

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Picard56 said:

My Pitching has been complete dog sh** this week. Luzardo and Strasburg.

I had Snell, Castillo and Fried in a points league yesterday.

After keepers, I had no pitchers and these were 3 of my first 4 picks. I also added Wheeler, Limet and M.Gonzalez. Couldn't believe that I got all those guys since all of the top SP's are kept and SP's are huge in this scoring system. I'm not so excited now. Way better on paper.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, charger_ss24 said:

Me trading Bieber for Yelich is looking more lopsided by the week.😬

😬 I bet Yelich still has a good season. He's had back issues before. I'm sure he'll be up and going soon. (I am a yelich owner too).

10 minutes ago, laracco said:

I had Snell, Castillo and Fried in a points league yesterday.

After keepers, I had no pitchers and these were 3 of my first 4 picks. I also added Wheeler, Limet and M.Gonzalez. Couldn't believe that I got all those guys since all of the top SP's are kept and SP's are huge in this scoring system. I'm not so excited now. Way better on paper.

Just remember the season is still young. I try not to panic in April with guys struggling. Better times are ahead.

• Like 1

I am getting really tired of players getting rest days off. Its not like playing baseball is actual work and therefore something you might need a day off to rest from. 

4 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

😬 I bet Yelich still has a good season. He's had back issues before. I'm sure he'll be up and going soon. (I am a yelich owner too).

Just remember the season is still young. I try not to panic in April with guys struggling. Better times are ahead.

Oh yeah, I’m pretty patient. So far, my arms are holding up strong without Bieber. 

4 hours ago, Picard56 said:

Yep, but it's tougher in H2H. I will get a loss this week due to these guys. It's not like ROTO where they can bring you back up the leaderboard. A loss is a loss. Hopefully when they get it going it leads to W's.

27 minutes ago, laracco said:

Yep, but it's tougher in H2H. I will get a loss this week due to these guys. It's not like ROTO where they can bring you back up the leaderboard. A loss is a loss. Hopefully when they get it going it leads to W's.

I don’t play roto, purely h2h. Still so many weeks ahead

• Like 1
1 hour ago, laracco said:

Don't you use running point numbers like 6-3-1 or something like that?

Ugh!!  Give me ONE good thing. ONE!!!  Everyone else gets one....just one...im not being selfish.  Sorry, had to get it out of my system 

21 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

Ugh!!  Give me ONE good thing. ONE!!!  Everyone else gets one....just one...im not being selfish.  Sorry, had to get it out of my system 

It's only Wednesday and I've had Strasburg, Maeda, Odorizzi, Kluber, Neris, and Berrios crap the bed. Rough week for a lot of us, unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

It's only Wednesday and I've had Strasburg, Maeda, Odorizzi, Kluber, Neris, and Berrios crap the bed. Rough week for a lot of us, unfortunately.

You'd think with the absolute beating I'm taking with my pitchers, one of my hitters would stumble into some success. Nope...under .200 every night this week. 

2/15  start and bullpen have let 6!! Inherited runs score for my starters. Oh, and had a guy hit the IL (#6).  Can anyone beat that?

So a day after costing me a bieber complete game shutout, the pathetic indians get no hit by my opponents rodon. f--- this trash racist organization might single handedly cost me my week against one of the worst teams in my league. Days like these make me want to quit fantasy for good

F$*#()!*# hate h2h. The only guy who is performing better than me this week is the guy I'm facing (of course) and his offense is on a different level this week. I'm going to very quickly drop far back in the rankings at this rate. 

1 hour ago, stay_woke said:

So a day after costing me a bieber complete game shutout, the pathetic indians get no hit by my opponents rodon. f--- this trash racist organization might single handedly cost me my week against one of the worst teams in my league. Days like these make me want to quit fantasy for good

AMEN!! I.m  to the point of not wanting to look in the box scores cause I already know what I will see.