NBC Sports Edge Forums

16 team league and I can keep 12.  My slam dunks are

1)Soto 2) Seagar, C 3) Devers 4] Machado 5) Robert 6) Giolito 7) Gallen (counting on healing quickly) ūüėé Glasnow 9) B. Lowe

3 to go.  Choose from:

1] Mancini (1B rarity) 2] Stanton 3] Alcantara 4] Taillon 5] Mahle 6] Urguidy and 7] Castellanos (stretch here but I think he just had a bad run last year)

Thanks

Soto, Seagar, Devers, Machado, Robert, Lowe keep them. Next toss back you're other 3 players and put the likes of Stanton, Mancini, Castellanos in those 3 spots. 

Then get rid of all those remaining other players from that other list. and find more offense to fill up those spots and whatever keeper spots ya got left to fill up. 

1.  Stanton 

2.  Casty (or Mancini)

3.  One of the SP - Mahle for upside, Alcantara for the safer pick

With 16 teams, SP is gets really thin.  I think you need another one for sure.  If you wanted to keep Mancini over Castellanos due to 1B scarcity, no one would blame you.  Casty is the slightly better player, but not by much IMO

1 hour ago, TheTruth024 said:

1.  Stanton 

2.  Casty (or Mancini)

3.  One of the SP - Mahle for upside, Alcantara for the safer pick

With 16 teams, SP is gets really thin.  I think you need another one for sure.  If you wanted to keep Mancini over Castellanos due to 1B scarcity, no one would blame you.  Casty is the slightly better player, but not by much IMO

Thanks...I agree with this perspective 

On 3/25/2021 at 5:08 PM, Smacdaddy said:

16 team league and I can keep 12.  My slam dunks are

1)Soto 2) Seagar, C 3) Devers 4] Machado 5) Robert 6) Giolito 7) Gallen (counting on healing quickly) ūüėé Glasnow 9) B. Lowe

3 to go.  Choose from:

1] Mancini (1B rarity) 2] Stanton 3] Alcantara 4] Taillon 5] Mahle 6] Urguidy and 7] Castellanos (stretch here but I think he just had a bad run last year)

Thanks

Castellanos, Mahle, Stanton 

Help