NBC Sports Edge Forums

Free Yahoo keeper league needs 1 manager. Roto Settings with 6 keepers. Draft Monday night at 5:30 pm PST

I need one owner for a very active league that has been going for awhile. 

It is pretty standard yahoo settings, but we do add MI and have designated OF spots, so RF, LF, CF instead of straight OF and have slightly deeper rosters.

We use the standard 5 by 5 Roto Format.

The best keeper options for this club are Trea Turner, George Springer, Paul Goldschmidt, Carlos Correa, Eloy Jimenez, and Matt Olsen on the hitting side and Luis Castillo, Corbin Burnes, Zach Wheeler, and Sixto Sanchez on the pitcher side.  We keep 6 total and 2 of them must be pitchers. Losing Eloy hurts a little, but an owner may still opt to keep him and then DL him, so I listed him.  

We only keep 6 as that keeps it fresh every year and everyone should have a shot!

This team would also get the #3 pick in the draft and with the unique structure of having to keep pitchers, you will likely get a value pick there that will likely be several rounds higher than a normal 7th rounder.

Please email me at larryyocum77@yahoo.com if you are interested or have any questions.  Thank you!