NBC Sports Edge Forums

Very Active GM needed for FREE Yahoo 12 Team - 4 Player Keeper League.

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST CAREFULLY BEFORE ANSWERING
Please only answer if you meet the criteria’s. 

Sorry, We will not be providing the team or the  players on team before joining.
Please respect in our process of vetting.         
Don’t assume anything. We just want to know if you’re confident enough in your competitive skills to care either way. 
 I would prefer that managers taking over a team like the format and have no problem taking over any team and OBVIOUSLY plans on staying active.

FREE 7th year 4 player keeper , 12 Team baseball league on Yahoo, 

Looking for active owner that can abide by the following -

- Ultra Active with move counts.

- Open to any trade offer.

- Answer all trade offers.

- Doesn’t freak out to low ball offers.

- Good competitive attitude.

- Good Attitude overall.

- Keep up with daily lineups.

- Doesn’t give up no matter what the score or standings say

- acknowledge commish on timely manner when asked

- follow instructions and knowledgeable of league rules when given by commish

This is a high competitive league, attention to roster daily is a must. If your interested leave your email below and theCommish will contact you. 

please post email below for commish or a league veteran to contact you. a little info about yourself would be appreciated and your experience with yahoo leagues.

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type:Head-to-Head

Player Universe:All baseball

New Players Become Available:As soon as Yahoo adds them 
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season:No maximum

Max Trades for Entire Season: No maximum

Waiver Time:1 day
Waiver Type:Continual rolling list

Waiver Mode:Standard

Post Draft Players: Free Agents

Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum

Min innings pitched per team per week:50

Weekly Deadline:Daily - Today

Start Scoring on:Week 1

Playoffs:6 teams - Week 22, 23 and 24 (ends Sunday, Sep 20) 

Playoff Tie-Breaker:Best regular season recordvs opponent wins

Playoff Reseeding:No

Lock Eliminated Teams:No

Divisions:No

Permissions:Commissioner Only

Roster Positions:C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, Util, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, IL,NA

Batters Stat Categories:Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), StolenBases(SB), Total Bases (TB), BattingAverage (AVG),On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories:Wins (W), Strikeouts(K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks +Hits)/Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Nine Innings (K/9), Quality Starts (QS), Saves + Holds(SV+H)

Hello,

I have been looking for a league this year. Unfortunately the one that I have been in previously had to disband this year. It was a great league in which the notion of celebration and bragging rights was most certainly at the forefront of league folklore.

My previous league was created in 2013 it was a Keepers League that was competitive but extremely friendly league. We would often hold our drafts live, which was brilliant fun. We tried to get a few games in together each year as well. Loads of Fun!

I was reading your email and found the outline of your league to be one of the few that I was interested in joining. I am looking to join a league like yours. One that takes the process and game play a bit more serious.

In my last league we were most certainly an everyday league.  By the end of it all we had an entire set of by-laws that had grown thru the years. Challenging but Worth it. It was a league that also thrived on banter of course...one that was always looking to talk shop! 

As I aforementioned my previous league was a keepers (3) league as well, which happens to be a format I enjoy. I personally feel that said game structure often helps in nurturing a better camaraderie and strategic game play throughout the years.  

I look forward to the opportunity of possibly joining your league. That said either way, here's to wishing you good luck this season. 

Justin 

(Double Day Hoaxers) 

P.S. I have played the Yahoo format for the last 8 years or so between multiple sport endeavors. Baseball being the Tops!