NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Still looking to join 1 more league ($100-150) with the following settings:

1.  Continuous FAAB

2. Roto (h2h categories or season long roto)

3. 12+ team league (w/ 5 OFs)

4. Redraft or Keeper (will play in either)

I would prefer ESPN, but if you use any other platforms, I'd be open to joining.    Can pay right away if I'm good with the settings.   Please let me know if you're looking for a spot with these settings.

2 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

if you end up making a league on yahoo like this I'm down if it's roto/auction

if i use yahoo, i would change the default to 5 OFs instead of 3.    I also don't like how you can't edit the waiver clearing times and they have to be overnight at 3am EST.     I'd prefer ESPN just because of those two issues that Yahoo still has not addressed after all these years.  

Idk if I can run another league.   But maybe.  

This league format is based on the traditional ESPN Standard league [10T, HTH, 5X5 Cat, Redraft, Mixed]. The primary differences are the expansion of the roster from 26 to 28 players, adding another UT line-up spot, only one division, and eliminating the IL. Line-ups do not lock until games actually start, which ESPN would normally lock regardless of game delays, etc. Also, the 3X is a new wrinkle (implemented during C19}, increasing weekly match-ups during a shorten season (in '20, we had 5 team match-ups each week). The increased match-ups maximizes competition, and help mitigate luck.

1 hour ago, aversb said:

Here you go.  Pretty sure it matches all 4 of your needs.

Check it out and if you are in, pay the 100 in the fantrax treasurer.  

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=xggctp3ykl8qkois&isSubmit=y

Is this spot still available?   I've never used FanTrax before but have the app downloaded. 

1 hour ago, aversb said:

Here you go.  Pretty sure it matches all 4 of your needs.

Check it out and if you are in, pay the 100 in the fantrax treasurer.  

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=xggctp3ykl8qkois&isSubmit=y

It's showing as Free for All for Free Agent Claim System.      Does that mean that only dropped players are on waivers for FAAB, but all other players are free to pickup at any time in a free for all? 

5 minutes ago, aversb said:

Correct.  FAAB on waivers and the FA are free

$100 FAAB budget for year

Alright I see.       Every other setting you have I love, except that part lol.    What I'm looking for is Continuous FAAB so that there aren't any free for all pickups that people can just make at any time because they happen to be in front of their phones before someone else if they get news about a new closer getting named etc.      The leagues with Continuous FAAB the players are on waivers the entire year and you can only acquire them from FAAB purchases.      I love the setup of your league otherwise, especially with the regular season champ and playoff champ getting rewarded.       

Changed it.  Check it out and let me know if ya like it.  I hear your points and essentially wanted that to be the case

We are doing a 1 year redraft this year and then taking the active, deserving players that want to do a keeper the following year.  

So ya in??

Edited by aversb

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, aversb said:

Changed it.  Check it out and let me know if ya like it.  I hear your points and essentially wanted that to be the case

We are doing a 1 year redraft this year and then taking the active, deserving players that want to do a keeper the following year.  

So ya in??

Wait, so what changed?    And is the draft tomorrow or is it Thursday?

I just have to rearrange my schedule if it's Thursday night or Wednesday.     Let me know.

Edited by Jigsaw21