NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 14

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 14

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 14 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

💪Stout Sc🏀🏀ps 🍨

Backcourt: 🔙

Theo 🦈 The Megalodon is circling as a must add now with the SGA shutdown. Still inconsistent, but adding a PG who will play 36 minutes a game at this stage is rare... 

Summer House in the Hampton 🌞 🏊‍♂️🏊‍♀️ RJ put on his shades and went to work in his debut for the Magic... with a clear waterway to minutes due to injuries and trades, it might be smooth sailing for RJ Hampton...

Frontcourt: 🚪

Thou shalt make Moses 💯 rostered by this week's end...I have spoketh! Congrats on the new contract MR. BROWN...YOU DESERVE IT!! 

OKEKE, DO YOU LOVE 💘 ME? Oooo yessss❤💙💜💖💗💘💙💜💖💗💘💙💜💖💗💘💙💜 🩺🥰the OK Kid's got🫀, a splashy 3 pt shot and can pile up the peripherals... check the pulse on Okeke and fall in love like me...

Gafford the Grey! 🧙‍♂️ The new Wizard is a Wiz kid and ballin...finally unlocked, Danny G will show you all his wizardry...sc🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮p

Happy and healthy hoopin to all and to all r🏀undballlllll!!!!

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, dfstout said:

💪Stout Sc🏀🏀ps 🍨

Backcourt: 🔙

Theo 🦈 The Megalodon is circling as a must add now with the SGA shutdown. Still inconsistent, but adding a PG who will play 36 minutes a game at this stage is rare... 

Summer House in the Hampton 🌞 🏊‍♂️🏊‍♀️ RJ put on his shades and went to work in his debut for the Magic... with a clear waterway to minutes due to injuries and trades, it might be smooth sailing for RJ Hampton...

Frontcourt: 🚪

Thou shalt make Moses 💯 rostered by this week's end...I have spoketh! Congrats on the new contract MR. BROWN...YOU DESERVE IT!! 

OKEKE, DO YOU LOVE 💘 ME? Oooo yessss❤💙💜💖💗💘💙💜💖💗💘💙💜💖💗💘💙💜 🩺🥰the OK Kid's got🫀, a splashy 3 pt shot and can pile up the peripherals... check the pulse on Okeke and fall in love like me...

Gafford the Grey! 🧙‍♂️ The new Wizard is a Wiz kid and ballin...finally unlocked, Danny G will show you all his wizardry...sc🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮p

Happy and healthy hoopin to all and to all r🏀undballlllll!!!!

🏆

• Thanks 1

Is Jaden McDaniels here to stay with the starting PF role locked in? Last 3 games he's shooting 62% from the field, 64% from downtown!? That doesn't seem realistic rest of the way.

9 minutes ago, hermes97 said:

Is Jaden McDaniels here to stay with the starting PF role locked in? Last 3 games he's shooting 62% from the field, 64% from downtown!? That doesn't seem realistic rest of the way.

I think he will stay as starting PF however much of his value is tied to basically 3s, BLKs, and right now FG%. I dont think he maintains his FG% and 3s to this level as it seems a little unsustainable and especially compared to his earlier season numbers. I think without that, he probably grades out as a low end 12T value still or a very capable stream option.

• Like 1
  • tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic