NBC Sports EDGE Forums

I’m looking to draft tonight! Any leagues?

I've got a free roto league on yahoo if you are interested.  I need 1 owner.  We keep 6 and 2 must be pitchers.  He had some decent keepers with Trea Turner, Springer, Goldy, Burnes, and Castillo.  He has Eloy also, but not sure I'd keep him being injured, but he might be worth the stash. Drafting at 5:30 PST.

It is a free league with active owners and drafting tonight. I posted the league upthread.  If you have any interest, let me know.  I'm scrambling here with the draft in an hour.

have a 10 team auction draft espn h2h each category league with 1 available spot tonight $50 buy in league safe if anyone interested... email me at mjdamelio96@hotmail.com or post here

DRAFT IS AT 9PM EST TONIGHT

Edited by mdamelio96j

Not one today but know of one Wednesday at 8 pm eastern. I joined a yahoo start up dynasty free league that looks like will need more managers. 30 man roster with 10 na spots for minor leaguers. Head to head categories with home runs, rbi, sb, tb, ops for hitting and era, whip, k/9, qs, sv+h for pitching. If interested, let me know your email and I will send to the commissioner for invite.