NBC Sports Edge Forums

I need to improve my OF. I have Robles, Laureno, Castellenos, Kelenic (M) with Madrigal, W. Calhoun, Carlson and W. Franco (M) manning my utility slots.

My pitching staff consists of Bieber, Flahtery, Giolito, Gallen, Pearson, Trevor Rogers, Domingo German, Tejay Antone and Tyler Mahle.

12-team keeper forever 6x6 roto with OBP, holds QS. Simple question: Do I do it? WHIR!

I admit, your pitching staff looks a lot better with Bieber on it, but I agree with you that you could use some OF help. I would take Yelich over Bieber almost under any circumstances. I do think Bieber is a stud, but I also think that Yelich is a lock to be a top 10 overall player this year. It really wouldn't surprise me if he was the top player in fantasy by the end of the season. Pretty easy call here IMO...take the bat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I always trade the pitcher for hitter if they are on equal tiers.  And Yelich, besides the weird 2020 has been a beast.  

Tough to give up Bieber, but makes sense to me.

• Thanks 1

I think I would do that trade. I don't think Bieber will finish as the #1 or #2 pitcher whereas Yelich upside is top 5 overall

• Thanks 1

Being a Cleveland fan, I'm nervous about Bieber. Faced weak competiton in 2020, and got shelled in the playoffs, plus he had a pretty bad spring. Definitely would trade him for Yelich. 

• Thanks 1

I probably would lean 51/49 for Bieber.  Top pitchers are a lot scarcer than top hitters and since I do not trust either of those two really I tend to have a slight edge to the pitcher, but that is me,

• Thanks 1