NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alize Johnson 2020-2021 Outlook

• 5 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

Any one jumping to add him? KD to miss at least 1 game of the back to back. 

in fantasy playoffs im not sure you can risk adding a guy that could literally be a DNPCD again. earlier in the season after that blowup game he had - another owner in my league added him to win a matchup and got a DNP which cost him bad (then ironically he added jordan today in the playoffs and got a DNP lolll). so i dont think you can really trust the nets and their big man situation this time of year 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sucks that no one can trust this dude because he plays on days next week when a lot of teams don’t.. mostly Tues & Thurs. If he was even looking at 20 mins each game it would be worth it to me 

52 minutes ago, LarryDavid said:

Sucks that no one can trust this dude because he plays on days next week when a lot of teams don’t.. mostly Tues & Thurs. If he was even looking at 20 mins each game it would be worth it to me 

Man same with DAJ...

I have him for boards and blocks, and he's great even in 20mpg, but he'll just not play random games.  Won't even be marked as Out or on the injury report :(

6 minutes ago, Tonimn said:

Why he hasn't the C position in Yahoo? I need it now

Because he is a PF. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2