NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 minute ago, Cmilne23 said:

Same as always.  Very optimistic, optimistic for another disappointing, 100 loss, absolute dog**** product being tossed out on the field.  But someone go ahead and tell me to trust the same process that we’ve been down for 20 years now that has yielded ZERO playoff appearances.  Go Baseball!  F*** the Mariners.  

At least no more Mather...right...?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy opening day, everyone! There are many great sports days throughout the year, but opening day is still my favorite.

Buxton seems fine, but Covid was rough on front row Amy...    

Posted Images

Gausman looks really solid and composed tonight. I like the way he changes speeds of his fastball. It’s been been between 91-97.. His change up has been very nice over the last two innings. Nice curve to compliment his change up and I do believe he has a decent splitter.

And his control of the strike zone has been very solid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, BMcP said:

At least no more Mather...right...?

Just have to get rid of Stanton, the rest of the owners, Jerry Dipito, Scott Service (spelt name wrong on purpose total loser doesn’t deserve it spelt right), rest of coaching staff, Andy McKay.  I could go on and on 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Same as always.  Very optimistic, optimistic for another disappointing, 100 loss, absolute dog**** product being tossed out on the field.  But someone go ahead and tell me to trust the same process that we’ve been down for 20 years now that has yielded ZERO playoff appearances.  Go Baseball!  F*** the Mariners.  

I dunno man.  Marco Gonzalez looks as dialed in as he’s ever been.  Just a couple bad mistakes.  Game of inches errors - he will bounce back.

4 minutes ago, Skoodog said:

I dunno man.  Marco Gonzalez looks as dialed in as he’s ever been.  Just a couple bad mistakes.  Game of inches errors - he will bounce back.

It’s been a game of inches for years my man, except the Mariners are taking those inches in the wrong side.  They’ve been bending over and taking it for 2 decades.  When will it end!

• Like 1
Just now, BMcP said:

Strong 5 1/3 from Giolito

Gio looked like he was ready to go destroy some water coolers after being pulled. I don't think any ace is happy getting the hook with one out and no one on. Especially with Trout coming up. You know he wanted that head-to-head again.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Cmilne23 said:

It’s been a game of inches for years my man, except the Mariners are taking those inches in the wrong side.  They’ve been bending over and taking it for 2 decades.  When will it end!

Like pushing an uncooked hot dog into pudding...rough luck!

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Strong 5 1/3 from Giolito

Giolito was great but that pitch to Albert Pujols with 2 men on that Albert just missed.  Or that would have been 3  more runs.   The old Albert would have crushed that.  But the contract won't die.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Bhawhaha

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, BMcP said:

So is it Rickey Henderson Field or RingCentral®️ Field?

Coliseum. Rickey Henderson Field. Never heard of that ringcentral naming thing. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ST. STEVEN said:

It's never (mostly) very fancy, but Wilmer can plainly hit...

he. always. does.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Thanks 1