• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Why don't you come over here and say that?!"

I hate closers - I feel like a dog chasing my tail in a circle. 😡

I’ve been watching the Tigers game. Clase was the only one warming up a few days ago when it looked like the Indians might tie or take the lead. Today, Karinchak was the only guy warming up in th

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Hoping for a diekman blowup..lol

Didn’t blow up, but allowed two runners and a run. Not sure how he actually looked, though. 

9 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

Didn’t blow up, but allowed two runners and a run. Not sure how he actually looked, though. 

Not great - allowed hard contact, still missing spots.  Most importantly was only allowed in after Trivino cut through the heart of the order.

• Like 2

Martín Gallegos @MartinJGallegos 16m

Melvin said he had Diekman up and ready for the eighth but decided to flip flop him and Trivino after Olson's homer.

Beat Writer / Columnist

• Like 2

Seemed like two different auditions were being tested by Melvin. One to see if they could protect the win against the heart of the order. And the other to see how they looked with the win already protected.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, KingJoffrey said:

Sims blew it. Can’t get no relief. Will it be Doolittle?

He pitched in the 7th. Guessing it will be Garrett if there’s an op tonight

He got it. Looked good.

The box will show 2 walks, but one was intentional after Bernhardt had a passed ball. The other was a good AB by Rojas where he was just spitting on some good sliders.

Garrett threw mostly sliders, but hit 96 on the FB.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Nate1213 said:

Where are we at with the Nationals back of the bullpen situation. Specifically, Rainey. They’ve had multiple close games where he hasn’t made an appearance. Are we dropping him? 

mr hand is back 

6 hours ago, 89Topps said:

He got it. Looked good.

The box will show 2 walks, but one was intentional after Bernhardt had a passed ball. The other was a good AB by Rojas where he was just spitting on some good sliders.

Garrett threw mostly sliders, but hit 96 on the FB.

SSS and all, but he's at 4 walks in 3 innings. Plus 5 hits. I'd be less concerned if he had a history of better control, but this has been a bit of a problem his entire career. Amir seems to be getting the opportunity and with Sims blowing it tonight will probably continue getting them, but this hasn't been as fun as I had been hoping.