• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Why don't you come over here and say that?!"

I hate closers - I feel like a dog chasing my tail in a circle. 😡

I’ve been watching the Tigers game. Clase was the only one warming up a few days ago when it looked like the Indians might tie or take the lead. Today, Karinchak was the only guy warming up in th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, evillaw4eva said:

McGee again. 

He can't keep this pace up all yr can he? I mean he going to give up a run someday right?  Every yr there is always  one guy outta nowhere that becomes a save magnet.

2 minutes ago, mks said:

He can't keep this pace up all yr can he? I mean he going to give up a run someday right?  Every yr there is always  one guy outta nowhere that becomes a save magnet.

I don't see why not. He was pretty lockdown last year. He was my last pick dart throw after I saw someone mention that Kapler thought he could be the lone 9th inning guy and I was skeptical, but it's looking that way.

Also shoutout to Jeanmar Gomez lol

Edited by street sharks
3 minutes ago, mks said:

1 minute ago, street sharks said:

I don't see why not. He was pretty lockdown last year. He was my last pick dart throw after I saw someone mention that Kapler thought he could be the lone 9th inning guy and I was skeptical, but it's looking that way.

Also shoutout to Jeanmar Gomez lol

Agree with this. He was amazing last season and he has continued into this year. He is a witch.

• Like 1
Just now, TribeFoo said:

Merryweather to the IL with an oblique strain. RIP and it was fun while it lasted.

I’m sure Romano is owned in almost all leagues, any chance Dolis sneaks into the closer role?

16 minutes ago, swingbatter said:

I’m sure Romano is owned in almost all leagues, any chance Dolis sneaks into the closer role?

Dolis might sneak into a save opp,but the likely hood is he will blow it, and Romano will be the sole heir to the role. At least till Merryweather comes back which might be about 3- 4 weeks at best.

4 hours ago, street sharks said:

Think it's worth stashing Joely Rodriguez (TEX) or does Kennedy have the job?

Whens joely returning?  My pure speculation is that Kennedy would keep the job. Possession is 9/10 of the law amd all that.

1 hour ago, gbill2004 said:

Is Barnes doing anything different this season? 

Sox announcers said Barnes interviewed that he was trying to attack the hitters more and not nibble as much.  (I HATE nibblers!!!). 

Worked well so far until today when he apparently forgot about his new approach and started nibbling again walking the first man he faced.  Took a really good catch in the outfield by Verdugo to save his bacon in the game or Barnes would have had a blown save today instead of a save save.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
6 hours ago, street sharks said:

Think it's worth stashing Joely Rodriguez (TEX) or does Kennedy have the job?

I think Kennedy has the job...but his velocity was down a bit last game. Something to monitor. But assuming he stays healthy & effective (which I think he will be if the velocity stays up), the job is his.