NBC Sports Edge Forums

Colome likely pitched his arm off to try to nail down a win after his BS. Threw 49 pitches (tomorrow is an off day). 

His reward - B2B errors by the Twinkie D to pin him with the loss. Crazy sheet right there.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Why don't you come over here and say that?!"

I hate closers - I feel like a dog chasing my tail in a circle. 😡

I’ve been watching the Tigers game. Clase was the only one warming up a few days ago when it looked like the Indians might tie or take the lead. Today, Karinchak was the only guy warming up in th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Colome likely pitched his arm off to try to nail down a win after his BS. Threw 49 pitches (tomorrow is an off day). 

His reward - B2B errors by the Twinkie D to pin him with the loss. Crazy sheet right there.

And the two defenders (Blakenhorn, Arraez) that were moved around in the IF commit the errors.  Skipper’s heartburn flaring up, lmao! 

• Like 1
Just now, 80version said:

And the two defenders (Blakenhorn, Arraez) that were moved around in the IF commit the errors.  Skipper’s heartburn flaring up, lmao! 

The throw on the game-loser was comical - one for the ages.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, 80version said:

Baldelli doesn’t need more health problems!

21 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

The throw on the game-loser was comical - one for the ages.

I can’t help but feel bad for Twins fans after that one.  They needed this W. 

9 minutes ago, knifeparty said:

Would you guys say its safe to drop Colome in a SV+HD league?  

No.

2 minutes ago, Michael Bluth said:

Can we drop Garrett now?

Absolutely! He is pure ****, I don't see them keep giving Garrett save chances anymore after this blowup. I have Garrett in all leagues too because of his solid spring stats. I will never go with spring hot starts anymore. I could have drafted Barnes. 

Anyways my ERA and WHIP was already destroyed by Giolitto, Maeda and Montas so why not just go for the kill this week. 😢

Edited by acunajrmvp
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, Miketrout009 said:

Lucas Sims needs to pick up in ALL leagues now. The way the Reds is using the bullpen this week and last week clearly shows that Sims is the guy to own. Maybe Antone gets a shot too but he is more of a multi-inning guy. 

Should have just pick up Sims last night. Do you think it will be Sims or Doolittle? 

• Like 1

In cincy it's anyone's guess really.  I would put Sims at the top of the list, with Doolittle (he's throwing hard and has experience) up there as well , but Antone or even De Leon getting the gig wouldn't surprise me.  My guess is they go committee to see who has the stones for the gig.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Dark Horse candidate in Cincy could be Jose De Leon...

I still think he is a starter but can't discount him emerging at the back of the pen.

That’s fair. But based on usage it’s pretty clearly Sims and/or Doolittle. And since Doolittle only lefty left in leverage (for now) I’d go with a likely 70/30 split since Sims the RHP.

And like others said if one guy really shines they’ll leave him there. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, tristan0823 said:

Anything to see with Reyes pitching b2b games in non save situations? 

It’s going to be Hicks job in a month or less regardless. Just ride Reyes out until then. 

His xFIP may be trash but he’s not getting pulled from role unless he bombs or Hicks is ready.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Dark Horse candidate in Cincy could be Jose De Leon...

I still think he is a starter but can't discount him emerging at the back of the pen.

It's definitely not Jose De Leon. 😂

😂

• Like 1

Tim Mayza not only got save for TOR but faced a run of right handed hitters. Makes no sense . Not that it matters to me I have Merryweather who is as good as done. Montoyo manages really weird 

1 hour ago, murraygd13 said:

Dolis in for the 8th for the Blue Jays

Wonder if he made it through the 8th unscathed he would have stayed in the game.