NBC Sports Edge Forums

Seattle Mariners 2021 Outlook

Well, well, well, here we are again.  Another 162 games, of absolute misery in front of us.  After sitting out the 2020 season due to not being fond of a 60 game half assed product being shoved down fans throats, I am back to discuss Seattle Mariner related tidbits.  And let me tell you folks I could not possibly be more sure of anything in my life that we have a very unique 100+ loss season in front of us.  I’m sure Jerry Dipito will tell us HOW CLOSE IT IS to coming together as they extend this absolute horrific baseball mind to further push the window of being decent back even further.  This lineup being tossed out tonight is one the most sorry a** excuses for a big league lineup I’ve seen in some time.  My goodness.  And Marco Moonshot Gonzales as your opening day starter?!?!  When’s this new hockey team start I’m already disgusted with this season already.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Seattle Mariners 2021 Outlook

Walk off Mariners winner! Remember how good they started the 2019 season? This team has loads of potential. Saw one bold prediction on here that they’d lead the AL in team ERA 🧐

Graveman looked great over the weekend. He is slotted for some middle relief. I wonder if one of their starters went down would Graveman get the call to fill in?

3 hours ago, octapuss said:

Graveman looked great over the weekend. He is slotted for some middle relief. I wonder if one of their starters went down would Graveman get the call to fill in?

Well they are going with six starters currently.  Maybe they would just go with the traditional 5 at that point?  They also have Logan Gilbert pretty much ready in AA.  Even George Kirby in high A could come up later in the season if he continues to excel.