NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am def gonna be staying up to view/chart Webb against SEA tonight.

He has to make up for the runs he allows defensively..already 1 so far today given up 🤣🤣

I like that, but what are you predicting for his post-all-star break numbers?

Please tell me this isn’t another season where Morton can’t make it through the lineup more than twice. I was banking on last season being an outlier. Does anyone know how his velocity was today?

4 minutes ago, DFWSooner said:

Please tell me this isn’t another season where Morton can’t make it through the lineup more than twice. I was banking on last season being an outlier. Does anyone know how his velocity was today?

It's just his first start, lets not draw any conclusions yet. his velo looked fine.

• Like 1
Just now, Overlord said:

Heck of a hitter the Astros have over there in the 6-hole.

He'll move up eventually. He's better than Correa and Tucker. Yordan is gonna be the steal of draft with the preseason worry about his knees. I'm predicting a pujolisian .300 40/100 season.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Picard56 said:

Yordan is gonna be the steal of draft with the preseason worry about his knees. I'm predicting a pujolisian .300 40/100 season.

I like that, but what are you predicting for his post-all-star break numbers?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Wheels with an incredible game vs one of the best lineups in baseball, hoping the pen don’t blow this win for him

Hope?

K6ep6S.gif

5 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Wheels with an incredible game vs one of the best lineups in baseball, hoping the pen don’t blow this win for him

He’s gonna pitch this entire game. 

1 minute ago, Baseball Batman said:

Anybody know why Winker was pulled?

Might of been an ejection, there was a scuffle between the reds and cards

Just now, Picard56 said:

Might of been an ejection, there was a scuffle between the reds and cards

Ugh. So either an injury or a possible lengthy suspension for escalating a bench clearing melee during a pandemic. I hear the league is coming down hard on offenders this season.

2 minutes ago, Baseball Batman said:

Ugh. So either an injury or a possible lengthy suspension for escalating a bench clearing melee during a pandemic. I hear the league is coming down hard on offenders this season.

Was watching the game and don’t remember him being ejected. Only heard Castellanos gone for sure. 

3 hours ago, Overlord said:

Uh oh, Cubs broadcast speculating broken hand for Kebryan?   What happened?

Diving back into first on a pickoff jammed hand.  Watching video it looked as innocuous as can be.

1 minute ago, B&F said:

Diving back into first on a pickoff jammed hand.  Watching video it looked as innocuous as can be.

According to CBS, the injury happened on an earlier swing,not the dive back to the bag.

2 minutes ago, B&F said:

They noticed it actually started on a swing, he was seen shaking his hand even before getting to first.