NBC Sports Edge Forums

6 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

Watching the game.  He didn't even grimace or flex it while on 1st.  Just slid into home on that hand at immediately high 5ed Jansen.

Fingers crossed. I’ve fractured a finger before and not known it was actually broken. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*checks English to Spanish dictionary ... Fernando Tatis translates to 'Troy Tulowitski' ...*

It’s comforting that, with so much change going on in the world around us, the Mets sucking and denying DeGrom wins is something we can all cling to.

Delbec not in the lineup tonight, I guess Wacha will have to work for some strike outs tonight...

1 minute ago, KingJoffrey said:

What the heck Triston Mckenze as a reliever?? 

We've had a couple starters get blown up in relief roles already this season.

31 minutes ago, jb_power said:

I take it you missed seeing the Pirates lineup for their first 3 games

I take it you missed seeing Hayes in the lineup the majority of those games

17 minutes ago, Wytchclt55 said:

I take it you missed seeing Hayes in the lineup the majority of those games

I stand by my post ... with or without Hayes the Pirates have a god awful lineup ... simply horrendous

Was Triston McKenzie pitching 3.0 innings planned?  I have him rostered in a league that fills bench spots with SP's and he's a waste of a roster spot if he isn't going to be starting...

Edited by cpdaly
1 hour ago, Wytchclt55 said:

Pittsburgh lineup card today is probably the weakest lineup card i've seen turned in in the last 20 years lol.

2 in the first inning

23 minutes ago, cpdaly said:

Was Triston McKenzie pitching 3.0 innings planned?  I have him rostered in a league that fills bench spots with SP's and he's a waste of a roster spot if he isn't going to be starting...

I believe their schedule is set up such that they don't need their 5th starter for awhile so they might just be getting him some work.  That being said I've seen a few reports of them planning on limiting his IPs and maybe using him as a MR/opener at times in order to limit his work load.  I expect for him to get some starts down the road but I don't expect a ton of IPs either.  Time will tell but yeah, kind of disappointing.  

I picked up Montgomery for a spot start and so far so good. Only 58 pitches through 5. I know it’s the Orioles but they came in swinging a hot bat as a team.

1 minute ago, TheBoatmen said:

Anybody know why Randy Arozarena came out of the game?

I don’t believe he did - so no