gave sonny and didi (sonny my sp5)

got voit

gave buxton, urias, rizzo

got mookie

gave cueto eovaldi

got sonny (week 2/3)

gave urias, thor, lamet

got abreu, pineda, cueto.

Just traded Trev. Rogers / Soler for Muncy. 10 team redraft league and Soler was recent FA pick-up that who I just included to give him a replacement UTIL player. With injuries to Cron and Hayes my only rostered CIs before this trade were Goldy, JD Davis, and Dozier. 

In my 14 team H2H keeper league, I just made this deal last night...

My: Yelich/Peralta/Dick-Rod

His: Scherzer/Springer

Robert was my CF coming into the season. Adolis Garcia has been carrying my offense the last couple weeks, but if/when he cooks off, I will hopefully have Springer to step in to relieve him. I also trust Springer to a.come back before Yelich, and b. be less likely to reinjure himself. My pitching is already pretty stacked so adding Scherzer is a bit overkill, but I also see the veterans as the guys who will still be pitching while everyone else is being tested down the stretch and into the playoffs. 

Redraft league AVG and OPS are both categories:

- Sent: Victor Robles

- Got: Josh Bell

Bit of a team context trade as I needed depth at 1B and trading partner needed speed. Still I like Bell slightly more in a vacuum, especially with the OPS piece.

hi guys, I'm the commissioner of my league. Two guys keep trying to make a trade and it's always a one sided trade. What do you guys think of this latest offer. Am I off my rocker in thinking this trade is 1 sided or am i not getting it? My feelings are Vladdy is 1 of the best hitters in the game and looks to continue this for the whole season. Nola and Gausman are this guys best pitchers.. why would he trade them if he wants to win the league? Just because he wants O. Albies? Makes no sense and seems like they in bed together. Or am I just being totally unreasonable?  Also do you guys use MLB trade analyzer to help understand if a trade if fair or not? MLB trade analyzer is showing this is a 1 sided trade. Manager 2 is just receiving 3 decent batters and 4 waiver wire SP and has to send away his top 3 players. If manager 1 was really trying to win the league he should never want to do this.... This is a 16-team head 2 head points league.

Manager 1 receives:

Vladdy Guerrero

Aaron Nola

Kevin Gausman

Manuel Margot

Manager 2 receives:

Paul Goldschmidt, O. Albies, R. Grossman, W. Miley, V Velasquez, M. Foltynewicz, J.Sheffield

Manager 2 drops: R. Stripling, K. Bubic, J. Luplow, H. Dozier

• Haha 2

Redraft, 5x5, OBP, QS, HLD+SV league.

I sent: Lou Trivino
I received: Domingo German

Another manager/deal-

I sent: Tyler Naquin
I received: Yusmeiro Petit

Happy to kind of retool my roster and land German. I didn't view Trivino as a full-time closer anyway, and German has been a QS machine lately. Hope it sticks.

On 5/19/2021 at 7:40 PM, madwillyAK47 said:

hi guys, I'm the commissioner of my league. Two guys keep trying to make a trade and it's always a one sided trade. What do you guys think of this latest offer. Am I off my rocker in thinking this trade is 1 sided or am i not getting it? My feelings are Vladdy is 1 of the best hitters in the game and looks to continue this for the whole season. Nola and Gausman are this guys best pitchers.. why would he trade them if he wants to win the league? Just because he wants O. Albies? Makes no sense and seems like they in bed together. Or am I just being totally unreasonable?  Also do you guys use MLB trade analyzer to help understand if a trade if fair or not? MLB trade analyzer is showing this is a 1 sided trade. Manager 2 is just receiving 3 decent batters and 4 waiver wire SP and has to send away his top 3 players. If manager 1 was really trying to win the league he should never want to do this.... This is a 16-team head 2 head points league.

Manager 1 receives:

Vladdy Guerrero

Aaron Nola

Kevin Gausman

Manuel Margot

Manager 2 receives:

Paul Goldschmidt, O. Albies, R. Grossman, W. Miley, V Velasquez, M. Foltynewicz, J.Sheffield

That's extremely one-sided. 

On 5/19/2021 at 7:40 PM, madwillyAK47 said:

Manager 1 receives:

Vladdy Guerrero

Aaron Nola

Kevin Gausman

Manuel Margot

Manager 2 receives:

Thats really bad.   The 3 best players in the deal are going to Team 1 for Goldy and Albies both of whom are not having good seasons.  The rest are just waiver wire fodder.  

13 team 5 x 5 redraft

Gave: Wheeler, Eaton and Vaughn

Got: Soto, Castillo and Luis Garcia

I've got strong pitching but falling behind in hitting with Starling Marte and now Trout on the IL.

Posted (edited)

16 team, 2 catcher league with a ton of categories, currently in 3rd place and needing improvement in K/9 and K/BB categories, I gave:

C-Stallings; D'Arnaud; P-Greinke, Kyle Zimmer 

received: Brandon Woodruff, Jake McGee, Jake Rogers (C); I have Grandal and Carson Kelly at C so this was a position of strength to deal from. D'Arnaud was rage dropped and I picked him up for a few FAAB bucks. The other manager had nothing at C and was low down in the standings. I will drop Rogers and pick up another bat. In addition I was able to scoop David Price from the Wire before this transaction processed, so I feel that I've addressed my team needs very well. 

Edited by Richard Kimble

Hot off the press 🔥🔥🔥

Just made this deal in my 14 team H2H keeper league:

Gave: S. Gray/D. Castillo

Got: Cruz/ Kennedy

Does absolutely nothing for me keeper-wise, but I am leading the league in almost every pitching category we have, and could use a boost in HR/RBI/OPS. Cruz slots into my UTIL spot, and allows me to bench Bohm until he finally starts hitting. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2021 at 10:54 AM, colepenhagen said:

12 team redraft h2h

gave kershaw, c santana, hoskins

got acuna, and grenkie.

yahoo vetoed this. ha so bad

yahoo doesnt veto jo ram 4 whit two weeks into the season

yahoo doesnt veto verdugo and marte 4 story  3 weeks ago pre story inj from a team that dropped all his good players and made yahoo re add them to his team.

(this is same trade between two managers that tried to trade vlad for presely and wade miley. yahoo veto that. ha they got one right)

not like santana and hoskins are return top 50 and top 60 value with similar lines to abreau and judge.

Edited by colepenhagen

14 Team keep 8 no restriction 13x13 H2H 

Give: 5th round pick + Mountcastle 

Get: L. Robert 

Did this the day after his injury was surprised he took such a low pick

Today 

Give: L. Robert 

Get: K. Marte and Kimbrel 

On 6/2/2021 at 3:29 PM, colepenhagen said:

yahoo vetoed this. ha so bad

yahoo doesnt veto jo ram 4 whit two weeks into the season

yahoo doesnt veto verdugo and marte 4 story  3 weeks ago pre story inj from a team that dropped all his good players and made yahoo re add them to his team.

(this is same trade between two managers that tried to trade vlad for presely and wade miley. yahoo veto that. ha they got one right)

not like santana and hoskins are return top 50 and top 60 value with similar lines to abreau and judge.

That trade should have been vetoed because it's absolutely horrendous.

• Like 1