NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't mid me fellas    

I read during the offseason that the White Sox bullpen could be elite. 

Could be because he flat out sucks

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

He was down, but I'm not concerned because Flaherty was also down. And at least one reliever was also down. If just one guy was down it might be concerning. But multiple guys? The easy explanation is cold weather and/or slow gun.

Yeah, Flaherty will be interesting to see today too. Some pundits blamed the lower velocities for him and Castillo on the extreme cold in Cincy last week. We'll see if he's up a tick today too in Miami.

• Like 1

Betts with his 2nd day off in the early season.  Kind of sucks for us Betts owners that LA is an embarrassment of riches and can afford to rest their stars.  

Edited by mehtavg2000
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Betts with his 2nd day off in the early season.  Kind of sucks for us Betts owners that LA is an embarrassment of riches and can afford to rest their stars.  

Yeah it looks like their strategy for pitchers is bleeding over into their hitters. It's probably smart real life baseball given their situation, but it's extremely frustrating for us fantasy owners.

Holy hell...  Delbec got a single?  Was everyone sitting down on the field figuring he would whiff again?

26 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

I should have drafted someone who'll play full time ;)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I should have drafted someone who'll play full time ;)

Hey I was by no means complaining.  Well kind of.  Whatever- I love me some Betts!

Jacob junis is pure filth...or he playing against the Indians 

Boyd pitched a gem today. Was awfully close to it being even better. 6 innings, 7 hits, 3 er, 6 strikeouts with 0 walks. Hope they pull him but he's only at 83 pitches so they might throw him out to start the 7th.

Someone please tell me how on god’s green earth Yarborough had an ERA under 4 last year?  My dead grandmother can hit this noodled-arm dork.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, KingJoffrey said:

AA on the Reds...they got to find a way to get his bat in there.  2 HRs on the bench less than a week into the season.

Blame the owners for not getting the DH in the NL. Didn't negotiate with the players in good faith in the off season.

Edited by Picard56