NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't mid me fellas    

I read during the offseason that the White Sox bullpen could be elite. 

Could be because he flat out sucks

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

yep same.  I have woodruff and williams and my opponent has hader so we all know how this is playing out.

In line for the win now ☹️

1 minute ago, crotchcrickets said:

never fails

I must say, I missed your input on these GDTs, crotch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Baseball Batman said:

Anybody know why Billy Hamilton left the game after two plate appearances? Injury or just a pinch hitting situation?

I see now at MLB gameday that Hamilton left with an injured leg. Maybe LaRussa will see to give that Vaughn guy some regular ABs now.

I prefer the MLB.COM gameday app's aesthetics immensely to Yahoo's, but the fact that mlb can't f***ing figure out that they need  to be posting velocity readings for every pitch just drives me crazy.  

2 minutes ago, Overlord said:

I prefer the MLB.COM gameday app's aesthetics immensely to Yahoo's, but the fact that mlb can't f***ing figure out that they need  to be posting velocity readings for every pitch just drives me crazy.  

dont they post it for every pitch on the mlb ap?

12 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Not on my phone, but I'll fiddle with it!

dont know what youre doing, when im on gameday on the mlb ap it shows the velocity for every pitch.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, FootballFan101 said:

It's sad watching Madison Bumgarner pitch nowadays.  He used to be so good, now he might literally be the worst pitcher in the major leagues.

Yeah he should’ve hung them up 3 years ago. 

The season isn't even a week old and Madison Bumgarner has already allowed 11 times as many runs this year as he has in 36 career World Series innings.

Edited by FootballFan101
11 minutes ago, FootballFan101 said:

It's sad watching Madison Bumgarner pitch nowadays.  He used to be so good, now he might literally be the worst pitcher in the major leagues.

What's sad is how arizona gave him a 5 year deal. Was this signing an anomaly or are the Dbacks a brutal organization?