NBC Sports Edge Forums

Figured he deserved a thread considering his crazy hot start. Expected to be the 4th OF in Cincinnati but has made the most out of his opportunity in place if Winker/Senzel. 

Ex 1st round draft pick so he's not coming out of nowhere. Anything to see here?

49 minutes ago, swfcdan said:

He's leading the majors in dongs now. Has he made any swing changes?

He has made ballpark changes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Baur10 said:

Figured he deserved a thread considering his crazy hot start. Expected to be the 4th OF in Cincinnati but has made the most out of his opportunity in place if Winker/Senzel. 

Ex 1st round draft pick so he's not coming out of nowhere. Anything to see here?

Top 5 OF ROS

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, pbjfb said:

Still starting tonight with winker back but batting 6th but it’sa righty so could be platooning with senzel vs L/R

No way they platoon Senzel. Bell is probably just playing the hot hand, although Senzel has been hot too.

2 hours ago, RoadApple said:

No way they platoon Senzel. Bell is probably just playing the hot hand, although Senzel has been hot too.

Most of the team is hot after a home series with the pirates 

4 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

Most of the team is hot after a home series with the pirates 

Yea. Honestly the logical choice is sitting Votto but its going to take a while for that to happen if ever.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RoadApple said:

Yea. Honestly the logical choice is sitting Votto but its going to take a while for that to happen if ever.

You mean move one of those outfielders to 1st?

7 minutes ago, pbjfb said:

You mean move one of those outfielders to 1st?

Yup, Winker isn’t a great outfielder, he would be the obvious choice. I doubt it happens this season.

As a Red's fan I think he is just a bench player hate to say. Winker is a little under conditioned from the flu he had and is the starter. Senzel is the starter

Not to say Naquin is not gonna get his when he gives Winker/Senzel/Castellanos breathers but people bidding on him like he is gonna be a top 100 player

No Naquin today with a RH on the mound, Winker back in and Senzel in CF. I wonder if the Reds are considering rotating all 4 OF with each getting a day off every 4th day? Would depend on schedule and match-ups too.

Edited by RoadApple
1 minute ago, RoadApple said:

No Naquin today with a RH on the mound, Winker back in and Senzel in CF. I wonder if the Reds are considering rotating all 4 OF with each getting a day off every 4th day? Would depend on schedule and match-ups too.

If so, do you think Naquin is odd man out more often?

1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

If so, do you think Naquin is odd man out more often?

At this point I would say he is but its really hard to say. In reality, its a good problem for the Reds

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...