NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keston hiura is batting 1.000 over the last 5 minutes.

I still believe in Gregory Polanco, I'll be on that train alone. Rough start. Had a great AB vs Arietta battling back from 0-2 for a full count and blasted a fastball in the corner that almost donged, settled for a double. He laid off some decent pitches for balls too. Just track him if he's unowned in your league.

I really hope Jake Arrieta has a strong start today so my opponents foolishly pick him up and start him next week in a two start week.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, meh2 said:

I really hope Jake Arrieta has a strong start today so my opponents foolishly pick him up and start him next week in a two start week.

A loooooot of folks are going to get burned on thinking Arrieta is actually a serviceable starter.

I grabbed him to stream him for two games against the Pirates (same as I've done with De Leon, Miley, and some other streamer I can't remember right now) but have no plans on actually regularly playing him moving forward.  

1 minute ago, Overlord said:

A loooooot of folks are going to get burned on thinking Arrieta is actually a serviceable starter.

I grabbed him to stream him for two games against the Pirates (same as I've done with De Leon, Miley, and some other streamer I can't remember right now) but have no plans on actually regularly playing him moving forward.  

Do yourself a solid and drop him ASAP so your opponents have plenty of time to pick him up before his next start. He’ll be listed in the Old Yeller thread in 2 weeks.

• Haha 1

GOLDY out because lower back tightness. So obviously Matt Carpenter, who is 2-45 this year/spring slides into the Cardinal 2 hole.

Makes all the sense in the world 

Just now, Gumbo_Ghost said:

GOLDY out because lower back tightness. So obviously Matt Carpenter, who is 2-45 this year/spring slides into the Cardinal 2 hole.

Makes all the sense in the world 

Just like the Yankees, they put everyone but their best hitters at 3 hole.

14 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

Just like the Yankees, they put everyone but their best hitters at 3 hole.

We covered this in the Yankees thread.

The league mandates that Hicks hit third for the Yankees to bolster parity against smaller market teams.

• Haha 1

Christian Vazquez just doubled, and then stole 3rd.  The early returns have been terrific.  We all got this guy after pick #200, or at least the majority of his owners got him in the late rounds.  He appears to be a pearl in a sea of swine.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SwayzeExpress said:

What's the deal with the KC/CWS game? Weather? Is it postponed or delayed?

Rain delay. it's an ugly day here in Chicago. Seems like the weather is gonna clear up closer to 6 pm here (central)

Edited by Picard56
  • Like 1

Leading off: Tim Locasteo

Batting 2nd: Josh VanMeter

Batting 3rd: Christian Walker

Batting Clean up: David Peralta

Batting 5th: Pavin Smith

Batting 6th: Eduardo Escobar 

Batting 7th: Stephen Vogt

Batting 8th; Geraldo Perdomo

Batting 9th; Merrill Kelly

Ladies and Gents put your hands together for your Arizona Diamond Backs starting lineup!

• Haha 2

If this was GAME 4 of the World Series that would be a good play. Game 4 of 162 nah that’s dumb dumb territory.

9 minutes ago, Kramjam24 said:

Conforto just stuck is elbow out to get hit by a pitch and drive in game winning run.

And mets own broadcast team is ripping him apart