Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keston hiura is batting 1.000 over the last 5 minutes.

I still believe in Gregory Polanco, I'll be on that train alone. Rough start. Had a great AB vs Arietta battling back from 0-2 for a full count and blasted a fastball in the corner that almost donged, settled for a double. He laid off some decent pitches for balls too. Just track him if he's unowned in your league.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope Jake Arrieta has a strong start today so my opponents foolishly pick him up and start him next week in a two start week.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, meh2 said:

I really hope Jake Arrieta has a strong start today so my opponents foolishly pick him up and start him next week in a two start week.

A loooooot of folks are going to get burned on thinking Arrieta is actually a serviceable starter.

I grabbed him to stream him for two games against the Pirates (same as I've done with De Leon, Miley, and some other streamer I can't remember right now) but have no plans on actually regularly playing him moving forward.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Overlord said:

A loooooot of folks are going to get burned on thinking Arrieta is actually a serviceable starter.

I grabbed him to stream him for two games against the Pirates (same as I've done with De Leon, Miley, and some other streamer I can't remember right now) but have no plans on actually regularly playing him moving forward.  

Do yourself a solid and drop him ASAP so your opponents have plenty of time to pick him up before his next start. He’ll be listed in the Old Yeller thread in 2 weeks.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

GOLDY out because lower back tightness. So obviously Matt Carpenter, who is 2-45 this year/spring slides into the Cardinal 2 hole.

Makes all the sense in the world 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gumbo_Ghost said:

GOLDY out because lower back tightness. So obviously Matt Carpenter, who is 2-45 this year/spring slides into the Cardinal 2 hole.

Makes all the sense in the world 

Just like the Yankees, they put everyone but their best hitters at 3 hole.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

Just like the Yankees, they put everyone but their best hitters at 3 hole.

We covered this in the Yankees thread.

The league mandates that Hicks hit third for the Yankees to bolster parity against smaller market teams.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Christian Vazquez just doubled, and then stole 3rd.  The early returns have been terrific.  We all got this guy after pick #200, or at least the majority of his owners got him in the late rounds.  He appears to be a pearl in a sea of swine.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SwayzeExpress said:

What's the deal with the KC/CWS game? Weather? Is it postponed or delayed?

Rain delay. it's an ugly day here in Chicago. Seems like the weather is gonna clear up closer to 6 pm here (central)

Edited by Picard56
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Leading off: Tim Locasteo

Batting 2nd: Josh VanMeter

Batting 3rd: Christian Walker

Batting Clean up: David Peralta

Batting 5th: Pavin Smith

Batting 6th: Eduardo Escobar 

Batting 7th: Stephen Vogt

Batting 8th; Geraldo Perdomo

Batting 9th; Merrill Kelly

 

Ladies and Gents put your hands together for your Arizona Diamond Backs starting lineup!

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If this was GAME 4 of the World Series that would be a good play. Game 4 of 162 nah that’s dumb dumb territory.

9 minutes ago, Kramjam24 said:

Conforto just stuck is elbow out to get hit by a pitch and drive in game winning run.

And mets own broadcast team is ripping him apart 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...