NBC Sports Edge Forums

The Hiura manager and I are having talks. He's interested in my Sano, I'm interested in Hiura possibly. But he wants a second piece.

Would Sano and Cease for Hiura be a solid trade? I'd shift Hiura to 1B, Vlad Jr. to 3B. 

14-team 5x5 league. We count QS instead of wins and OBP instead of average.

WHIR

Keep the gopher state. And then drop you're other player for more offense. Then counter offer & move a mt straight up for cheese head in new deal. 

I personally wouldn't touch Hiura this season. The way he's been hacking at the plate so far, I wouldn't be shocked to see him back in the minors at some point. If it was a dynasty league, and someone was willing to dump Hiura off for dirtt cheap, I'd consider it, but otherwise, I would run.

So, I just traded Hiura because I feel like he's going to get shipped down to the minors due to the existential crisis he's currently having at the plate. I think he is a 240-250 hitter with strong power/ decent speed combo, but right now he just doesn't have it. I'm wildly invested in the White Sox bullpen with Giolito's growth, and Rodon/Cease/Kopech taking solid steps in their journey. I'm hesitant to send those guys off, and how much does Sano actually add to your team? I'm for giving Hiura the boot (even if it's pennies to the dollar), but I'm interested in Cease and really, Ethan Katz.