NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Way to go Joe!

Yeah and imagine all the friends and family that came out in person to see it too.  This kind of moment it what makes baseball so special. So glad the pitch count clowns held no sway tonight!

It is gonna take some patience, but there will be rewards to reap with Tejay Antone. His stuff is killer, I am seeing 3 plus pitches--all in very different spots on the velo spectrum. Tons of mov

Musgrove and Wheeler. Braves offense is starting to wake up so nervous about Wheeler despite his dominance last out against the Braves.

Edited by MrBrett
5 minutes ago, MrBrett said:

Musgrove and Wheeler. Braves offense is starting to wake up so nervous about Wheeler despite his dominance last out against the Braves.

Home opener in Atlanta too so I’d be nervous as well. Ozuna hasn’t gotten it going yet but I think tonight that happens. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, South Jersey Bombers said:

Kluber, Heaney, & Morton day!

It's a poor man's SP day!

Sums up my pitchers cause I focused on offense this year for the first 7 picks.

That was a disaster for Kluber. I'm gonna bench him for the rest of April. Should of known cause he usually starts out slow.

23 minutes ago, CardiacDO said:

Brandon Lowe looks absolutely lost. A half dead Kluber just struck him out on without him putting the bat on the ball. 

He’s not that “lost”..just hit a bases loaded clearing bullet to centerfield

26 minutes ago, CardiacDO said:

Brandon Lowe looks absolutely lost. A half dead Kluber just struck him out on without him putting the bat on the ball. 

Well, that worked....HA! 

I didn't love the stuff Joe Ross was showing, but he located pretty well and that is simply a good day with all things considered.