NBC Sports EDGE Forums

4/10 - GAME DAY THREAD

2 minutes ago, mks said:

I dropping him Sunday night and he is on my never to own again list . Good riddens

Yeah I am there too --at least on the drop end w/ O'Neill. Wasn't expecting much outta my #OF4 in a 16 teamer, but better off churning wire then what he is giving.

5 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

I used to think King Felix was the most spat on pitcher by his team but man deGrom has even worse support.  Or lack thereof.

Anyone owning Mets hitters should ALWAYS sit them when deGrom is pitching that day since that ain't a-goin' to hit at all.

Either the mets hitters don't score for him or the bullpen blows his lead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mks said:

Today they are somehow trying to do both.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Avi Garcia with a moonshot 2R-HR off of C-Mart.

C Mart is straight up trash now  Didn’t see one pitch over 91 today.  I remember when he threw 99.

Just now, FUM said:

C Mart is straight up trash now  Didn’t see one pitch over 91 today.  I remember when he threw 99.

I haven't paid super close attention, but did see one 94 and a few 93s, but they are really squaring up everything (even the outs) and have even blasted a few balls directly off him...one by Hiura literally 'de-chained' him!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I haven't paid super close attention, but did see one 94 and a few 93s, but they are really squaring up everything (even the outs) and have even blasted a few balls directly off him...one by Hiura literally 'de-chained' him!

You know its bad if Hiura can hit it.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, mks said:

I really hope DeGrom doesn’t own a dog.

14 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Posey made a perfect throw to gun down Hampson at 2b on a steal attempt. 

Hampson had a 9 pitch walk to start the game without a swinging or called strike.  As of a few days ago he was the leader pitches per PA, I assume that's still the case.  He's not an elite hitter at all but he has an eye, and the speed obviously helps tremendously on some singles. 

• Like 1