NBC Sports Edge Forums

16 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

Vlad is so ridiculous hot at the plate, stole a base too. OBP is like 550 right now. He's locked in.

Corbin had a short rough spring, followed by quite a large delay before he pitched his debut.  And on top of that, vs the Dodgers.  There are warning signs for sure, but I could also see him being a decent buy low. 

Only problem is he stunk last year totally too.  How many more years do the Nats have him for?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better than leaving without one. 

I sure wish it was Brandon Webb. Thanks for the chuckle.

The ghost of Brandon Webb!!

3 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Only problem is he stunk last year totally too.  How many more years do the Nats have him for?

Three after this year.

• Thanks 1

Nice to see Jimmy Nelson out there (for LAD), and fairly effective. Easy to forget he was on his way to being the first home-developed ace since Ben Sheets for Crew...until the shoulder blew out diving back to first base at Wrigley.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

I'm willing to throw last year out.

Great deal they got him on. Won a ship. Corbin strasburg and scherzer pitched an ungodly amount of innings in that run. Would have been worth giving corning twice as much.

Edited by brockpapersizer
  • Thanks 1

People being hard on Corbin. Washington players will need a little time to get over this Covid. They still have players not playing yet.  Give him 3-4 starts then lets see how he looks

11 minutes ago, mks said:

People being hard on Corbin. Washington players will need a little time to get over this Covid. They still have players not playing yet.  Give him 3-4 starts then lets see how he looks

Yea, it’s a little early to be concerned about Corbin.  Let him and the team get their legs under themselves for a hot sec.

1 hour ago, brockpapersizer said:

Corbin had a short rough spring, followed by quite a large delay before he pitched his debut.  And on top of that, vs the Dodgers.  There are warning signs for sure, but I could also see him being a decent buy low. 

I was gonna say, anyone who expected anything different given the circumstances wasn't looking at this start very realistically.

3 hours ago, Bandito said:

I was gonna say, anyone who expected anything different given the circumstances wasn't looking at this start very realistically.

Guys might want to not judge till Corbin gets a start Vs the marlins or the D Backs or something Pretty tough coming off this covid and facing the Dodgers on the road even with out Betts

• Like 1