NBC Sports Edge Forums

2 minutes ago, Fbaseballgod said:

How?  A 275-40-20 season is easily #1 overall.   I would guess he's #1 in most fantasy leagues, maybe Turner in standard 5x5

Definitely not #1 overall with the season Tatis is headed for. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't love watching Ronald Acuna play, then you don't love the modern game of baseball.  I'm a Phillies fan, but I loved seeing him mix it up with Jean Segura throughout the series.  Not only d

Ronnie out here dodging major injuries like...

1 hour ago, Fbaseballgod said:

How?  A 275-40-20 season is easily #1 overall.   I would guess he's #1 in most fantasy leagues, maybe Turner in standard 5x5

You think he's #1 overall right now in most leagues, or by the end of the season. Because right now Guerrero and Tatis are #1/#2 in every single 6x6 league I play in (and they all have slightly different category variations among the AVG/OBP/TB/SLG/OPS stats)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fbaseballgod said:

that line wont sniff #1 overall.

atleast in 2019 that line was about top 5. (depends how down offense is as awhole ROS during the summer months)

bellinger 305 47/15 with crazy counting stats was #5.

30 pts in avg is huge, and 7 more hrs, dwarfs 5 sb in total value.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, CardiacDO said:

Benching him tonight against deGrom. Can't weather the 4ks. This guy couldn't hit off a tee right now. 

game is gonna be canceled anyways 

There’s nothing wrong with him, and never has.  Anyone who has watched him the past 3 years knows he’s insanely streaky.   He was super hot, then “cold” for a week and a half (batted under 200 but still had >800 OPS so lol), and he’s just starting to heat up again.  He’s running too.  Also fwiw he’s underperforming his xstats so far

• Like 1

I agree, the biggest annoyance with him this year has been the multiple injury scares. Yet he always seems to avoid a trip to the IL and has stayed on the field pretty well in his brief, but amazing career thus far. Just enjoy the ride, there are ups and downs with every player, but if he is fully healthy the numbers will be there. You don't think if he had 12 steals at the All-Star break and they asked him in an interview why he hasn't been stealing more often, that he wouldn't go out try to prove them wrong after? He's a superstar who makes the game look easy, and he was quite upset that when he fell short of 40/40 two years ago, so I'm still expecting him to push those totals by the end of the season. 

• Like 1