NBC Sports Edge Forums

To bid or not to bid ? WHIR

In redraft someone dropped Gallen. I was all set to put in a bid with some free agent bucks. Tonight I notice one owner posted a message telling the owner who dropped Gallen, that the league has DL slots and he doesn't have to drop injured players. Whether or not the owner who dropped him wasn't aware we have DL slots, I don't know. We have 4 and I kind of find it a bit hard to believe someone in a paid league didn't realize they had DL slots. This is a Yahoo money league, random owners and no one knows each other. 

Should I feel like crap for putting in a bid on Gallen ? 

If I don't another owner will certainly. The owner who dropped him didn't respond to the league message from the owner pointing out we have DL slots and that he doesn't have dropped injured players. Had the owner responded and everyone knew if this guy was oblivious to having DL slots, I'd be game for letting the owner pick Gallen back up. But this owner hasn't said anything to the league since dropping him. I was curious what you all think.