NBC Sports Edge Forums

16 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Only a matter of time until Higashioka takes the job over.

Maybe defensively.  Last 16 PA hes 5/12 (.416) with 4 walks. SSS but his statcast is all red he’s not striking out. So I dont see a reason to worry about this yet 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baddoo strikes again

Go Yahoo!

If I knew how to meme, you'd be in trouble. 

Another player to the IL:

Diamondbacks placed 1B Christian Walker on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain.

Manager Torey Lovullo previously said that Walker was merely dealing with "normal aches and pains" and didn't have an injury. However, they sent the first baseman for tests and an MRI showed the oblique strain. Typically, it's an ailment that requires longer than a minimum stay on the IL. Asdrubal Cabrera is handling first base Monday and the D-backs could also look at Pavin Smith, Wyatt Mathisen and Josh VanMeter there.

Apr 12, 2021, 8:03 PM ET

Hey D-Backs what about calling up Varsho.  Not that I have any invested interest (cough).

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Jazz is a good young player but he will still be inconsistent for awhile.  What happened to Brian Anderson?  This was suppose to be his big breakout year.  Starling in Miami's pitcher friendly park is going to mess with his power.

Chisholm is a good young player. But after Marte, they have nothing. It's got to be rough for those pitchers, who are so good. Or rough for us owners in leagues that count losses..

8 minutes ago, High&Inside said:

When Glasnow is on, he's unstoppable. Tonight is one of those nights. Just great feel for everything. 

Scary to think what he was capable of when he was a 2 pitch guy...and now he is gaining confidence in the new slider.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Freddy Peralta is taking another step forward. This Crew rotation is really gonna be nice if he is ready to be a #3.

It's really ashame the Brewers offense is so pitiful so far this season.  With their top 3 SP they could be a dangerous team in the playoffs.  Sadly if they don't hit it doesn't look like they will get there.  

14 minutes ago, knifeparty said:

It's really ashame the Brewers offense is so pitiful so far this season.  With their top 3 SP they could be a dangerous team in the playoffs.  Sadly if they don't hit it doesn't look like they will get there.  

Here they come!

Honestly I did not love the offense coming in. I thought Shaw was done, but he has been one of the few hitting. Urias seems like a weak regular, but is young enough to still be something. Guess we will see, they are usually streaky.

53 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

That's a terrible call in the Angels game..all the runner did was try to avoid the tag.

The Angels have had a couple calls not go their way on the base paths....thinking back to the TOR series where the umps

did not call obstruction on a “slide” into 2nd base

15 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

Only 2 at bats today. Lame with a capital L for me.

The kirk hit watch continues. I wanna see him the first one out of the way already.