• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baddoo strikes again

Go Yahoo!

If I knew how to meme, you'd be in trouble. 

1 hour ago, knifeparty said:

It's really ashame the Brewers offense is so pitiful so far this season.  With their top 3 SP they could be a dangerous team in the playoffs.  Sadly if they don't hit it doesn't look like they will get there.  

Don't forget their Top bullpen too.  Wonder if they make a move this summer for a bat?

Acuna .447

Olbies .132

Freeman .147

Ozuna 143

Swanson .198

Riley .188

Pache .107

Inciarte .111

Acuna should never see a pitch to hit again single handly keeping the Braves offense afloat

3 minutes ago, mks said:

Acuna .447

Olbies .132

Freeman .147

Ozuna 143

Swanson .198

Riley .188

Pache .107

Inciarte .111

Acuna should never see a pitch to hit again single handly keeping the Braves offense afloat

Lol.

freeman will come around

13 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Lol.

freeman will come around

I was so anticapating todays game to see Freeman start to turn it around and he gives me a 0-4. Tommorrow is the day Maybe?

Just now, mks said:

I was so anticapating todays game to see Freeman start to turn it around and he gives me a 0-4. Tommorrow is the day Maybe?

With Olson and Freeman at 1st. I thought I was solid there in the homerun department. not so far and a BA drain I am begging for singles even . Egads!!!!

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

We are witnessing a Jed lowrie resurgence and I’m here for it 

He had the best years of his career by far at age 33-34, took two years off due to injuries and then apparently came right back where he left off. Truly head scratching how that all happened. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, IncuRAM said:

Laureano up to steal #7 already. He's going to be fun to own this year, isn't he?

Look out Ricky!!! But 7 is a seasons total for most guys. How high on the draft board does he go next yr  if he gets over 40 SBs this yr?

Edited by mks
5 minutes ago, mks said:

Look out Ricky!!! But 7 is a seasons total for most guys. How high on the draft board does he go next yr  if he gets over 40 SBs this yr?

After 2019 and having played 171 games he had a 162 avg of 183 R+RBI 28 HR and 19 SB, .288 avg he was getting drafted at 78. 
IF he’s getting 35-40 SB he’s basically Trea Turner.
Factor in less trust than Turner. He probably goes comfortably mid teens. Somewhere between where Turner and mondesi went. 

44 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

He had the best years of his career by far at age 33-34, took two years off due to injuries and then apparently came right back where he left off. Truly head scratching how that all happened. 

Mets wouldn't let him get surgery for his injured knee otherwise he would have missed a lot less time. Got it fixed in the offseason so should be healthy with no major issues. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AnonymousRob said:

Mets wouldn't let him get surgery for his injured knee otherwise he would have missed a lot less time. Got it fixed in the offseason so should be healthy with no major issues. 

Mets medical staff never changes.  Break your arm?  Rub dirt on it.  Head fall off your body?  Here just use some of this duct tape and you will be fine.

• Like 1