Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

Didn’t see a thread for him.  Looks good after a couple of starts.  Ran out of gas against Wash but pitched well enough to hang on to the W.  Do we know if his next start is home against Col or at SD?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, herschel said:

Didn’t see a thread for him.  Looks good after a couple of starts.  Ran out of gas against Wash but pitched well enough to hang on to the W.  Do we know if his next start is home against Col or at SD?

I believe he starts against SD. Solid start for the year. Got him as one of my sp/rp guys in yahoo! Looking forward to see what he can do in a full season of starting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

I believe he starts against SD. Solid start for the year. Got him as one of my sp/rp guys in yahoo! Looking forward to see what he can do in a full season of starting.

fwiw.

 

 

#Dodgers list Trevor Bauer (Tues), Dustin May (Wed) and Julio Urias (Thur) as starters for home series v Rockies.
That sets up Walker Buehler (on extra rest Friday), Clayton Kershaw (on extra rest Saturday) and Trevor Bauer (Sunday) for next weekend's series in San Diego

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, rrrich46 said:

No love for today's gem?

I saw it on Mlb Network. He looked really really good. Never got into any jams and was throwing tons of strikes.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, 5catstud said:

Is this guy going to be available for fantasy playoffs? Never pitched more than 79 MLB IP in a season

He's not that young anymore, I think they gotta stop babying him at some point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Picard56 said:

I saw it on Mlb Network. He looked really really good. Never got into any jams and was throwing tons of strikes.

I think I watched every at bat and I would guess he had over 90% of first pitch strikes. He was getting ahead of hitters and I think that helped set him up for dominant start. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Picard56 said:

He's not that young anymore, I think they gotta stop babying him at some point.

Age isn’t really a factor as much as his arm not being stretched out for a full season.  I don’t see him getting more than 150 ip.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...