Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

Who should I drop? Gimenez? A pitcher?

 

Yahoo! Public League (Roto / 12 team / 5x5 / Redraft)

 

C Mitch Garver

1B Cody Bellinger (IL), Yuli Gurriel

2B Jose Altuve

3B Rafael Devers

SS Javier Baez

OF Ronald Acuna Jr, Bryce Harper, Yordan Alvarez

Util Trent Grisham, Michael Conforto

BN Andres Gimenez, Adalberto Mondesi (IL)

 

SP Charlie Morton, Zack Wheeler, Frankie Montas, Patrick Corbin, Zach Eflin, Freddy Peralta, Jake Odorizzi, Andrew Heaney, Trevor Rogers, Elieser Hernandez (IL), Dinelson Lamet (IL)

RP Hector Neris, Mark Melancon, Jordan Romano

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, itaos said:

Gimenez, you're not starting him anyways, right?

Usually not, unless someone else isn't playing. He has a bunch of position eligibility, but I went with him anyway. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JohnJSal said:

Who should I drop? Gimenez? A pitcher?

 

Yahoo! Public League (Roto / 12 team / 5x5 / Redraft)

 

C Mitch Garver

1B Cody Bellinger (IL), Yuli Gurriel

2B Jose Altuve

3B Rafael Devers

SS Javier Baez

OF Ronald Acuna Jr, Bryce Harper, Yordan Alvarez

Util Trent Grisham, Michael Conforto

BN Andres Gimenez, Adalberto Mondesi (IL)

 

SP Charlie Morton, Zack Wheeler, Frankie Montas, Patrick Corbin, Zach Eflin, Freddy Peralta, Jake Odorizzi, Andrew Heaney, Trevor Rogers, Elieser Hernandez (IL), Dinelson Lamet (IL)

RP Hector Neris, Mark Melancon, Jordan Romano

Thats a lot of Starters. Does your league have a Start Limit? If so youll need to get rid of a pitcher(s) anyway. Maybe Odorizzi?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RoadApple said:

Thats a lot of Starters. Does your league have a Start Limit? If so youll need to get rid of a pitcher(s) anyway. Maybe Odorizzi?

It's a standard public Yahoo league. I don't think there's a start limit, but it does say 1400 innings limit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JohnJSal said:

It's a standard public Yahoo league. I don't think there's a start limit, but it does say 1400 innings limit.

1400 innings would be 8 Starters getting 175 Innings each.  I think youre Starting Pitcher heavy, theres where you can afford to drop.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, RoadApple said:

1400 innings would be 8 Starters getting 175 Innings each.  I think youre Starting Pitcher heavy, theres where you can afford to drop.

Hmm, but who? I feel like there's a reason to hang on to them all for now. Perhaps Corbin? Maybe I'll see how his next start goes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JohnJSal said:

Hmm, but who? I feel like there's a reason to hang on to them all for now. Perhaps Corbin? Maybe I'll see how his next start goes.

Odorizzi would be my choice

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RoadApple said:

Odorizzi would be my choice

Sorry, I noticed you said that above already. I just picked him up though, so I think I may wait on him too. As long as he's decent with the Astros offense, I'm hoping for good things. But yeah, he may be rusty.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...