NBC Sports Edge Forums

2 minutes ago, Blood Brother said:

Yep. Dude has good control but terrible command.  Far too often he's just leaving so many of his pitches in the meat of the zone that get hammered.

That HR he gave up to some forgettable member of the D Backs lineup was a hanging breaking ball right over the middle of the plate. Just a crap pitch.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fantasy baseballs stupid and I hate it

The reverse rush2112

I started Castillo and Gausman today. 

Posted Images

Gallen at 61 pitches through 3. He's definitely got a pitch count today, Lovullo didn't say how many but i can't imagine he throws more than 80. So he'll probably get one more inning in this one.

Just now, SwayzeExpress said:

Gallen at 61 pitches through 3. He's definitely got a pitch count today, Lovullo didn't say how many but i can't imagine he throws more than 80. So he'll probably get one more inning in this one.

61 seemingly unstressful pitches.  Maybe Lovullo will let him get a win for his fantasy owners??????????????????????????????????

Gallen's full arsenal is pretty close to elite. His consistent release points, movements/actions and velo spectrum usage with 5-6 specifically different pitches really add up.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Luzardo is so underwhelming. 

The shine  has wore off this once golden prospect.  dull predictable and boring.

Conforto sticks his armor out to get hit again....this is a joke..time to ban the armor.

Looks like he got him on the wrist/hand.

Edited by murraygd13
2 hours ago, SpartyOn4 said:

Luzardo’s first two starts didn’t bother me. Faced two loaded lineups, gave up some runs but still had a lot of strikeouts. Thought he’d be better today. Obviously not.

He did face LA without Betts and Bellinger.

• Thanks 1