Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fantasy baseballs stupid and I hate it

The reverse rush2112

I started Castillo and Gausman today. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, meh2 said:

I’m baffled why a pitcher with Strasburg’s injury history and what he looks like tonight is still out there.

From the real (not fantasy) manager’s perspective, he’s still better than whatever gas can they have sitting in the bullpen. 

26 minutes ago, Michael Bluth said:

Fantasy baseballs stupid and I hate it

This. 1000x this. 

If I wasn't so competitive I'd have given this **** up years ago. 

1 minute ago, Fiveohnine said:

From the real (not fantasy) manager’s perspective, he’s still better than whatever gas can they have sitting in the bullpen. 

The real manager should realize that there’s something physically wrong with him and get him out of there before he makes it worse, even if Stras is telling him he’s fine.

I got Pablo Lopez, Giolito, Bundy, Means and Odo going today. Even after I said I wasn't gonna start Odorizzi because it was his first game back. At least Bundy and Gio are pulling their weight. 

And Stras just hit for himself LOL he’s still staying in there.

Honestly that is somewhat encouraging that it might be just one of those days for him where he’s not having a feel for things. He keeps looking back at the mound. I think if he was feeling injured he’d have said something by now and not keep running out there. 

7 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Ask Odorizzi how weak an offense DET (w/o Miggy) is. He is no match for this offense.

After the way they smacked Greinke around last night and Odorizzi tonight, I may sit all my SP's but Giolitto vs the Tigers  🙄

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, TrueToTheBlue said:

And Stras just hit for himself LOL he’s still staying in there.

Honestly that is somewhat encouraging that it might be just one of those days for him where he’s not having a feel for things. He keeps looking back at the mound. I think if he was feeling injured he’d have said something by now and not keep running out there. 

Stras is a gamer - I’m not so sure.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Hope none of you started Gaus. 

Well I mean of course we did.  He's given us every reason to start him regardless of matchup.  Oh well - hopefully he can settle down and limit the damage.

31 minutes ago, Fiveohnine said:

28 minutes ago, meh2 said:

The real manager should realize that there’s something physically wrong with him and get him out of there before he makes it worse, even if Stras is telling him he’s fine.

Your professional medical diagnosis may or may not have been accurate. Obviously what I said about the bullpen was.