• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reason #28,941 why everyone should use the DH:  

Imagine thinking Vlad wouldn't be a good hiiter 😂😂

I had Paxton. I had Bumgarner. I have Fried. I have Merryweather. I have Soroka. I have Yarbrough. My pitching is injured/ineffective gutter trash. I also have Baddoo. Life is fun again.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

Well that sucks, just immediately asked to be pulled after an apparent injury. Purely guessing here, but looked like a muscle of some sort but no idea if upper or lower body.  

Tight lat for Cueto, per the Giants broadcast. 

Berrios was cruising through 4.1 with a shutout. Then he forgot how to get anyone out and pulled after allowing 4 ERs (3 of which were allowed by Duffey) for an 8.3+ERA on the day.

Weird to see Berrios unravel like that.  He was in cruise control.  Sox analyst Jerry Remy thought it had to do with going to the stretch.  So maybe Berrios' mechanics were off from the stretch.  Because otherwise he just fell off the cliff losing control of his pitches.

PS: Thank you Tyler Duffy for giving the Sox the chance to get all of Berrios' runners home safely.  😎

Very impressive at bat from Baddoo.  Got himself into a pitcher’s count, had a good eye on some tough pitches, fouled some off, got a fastball inside to make it 2-2 and somehow hit a tough curveball the other way for a solid double 

Edited by Fbaseballgod
  • Like 1

I had Paxton. I had Bumgarner. I have Fried. I have Merryweather. I have Soroka. I have Yarbrough. My pitching is injured/ineffective gutter trash.

I also have Baddoo. Life is fun again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Song of the night.Half my team is injured or on covid IL. My pitching has been complete trash too.

Edited by Picard56
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Fbaseballgod said:

Very impressive at bat from Baddoo.  Got himself into a pitcher’s count, had a good eye on some tough pitches, fouled some off, got a fastball inside to make it 2-2 and somehow hit a tough curveball the other way for a solid double 

Great looking hit. Went down and got that ball and took it the other way. He might just be the real thing. This is not Aristides Aquino. He looks more like Arozarena to me. 

Edited by TheForearmShiver
  • Like 1
Just now, sleepysock said:

Yermin is just right-handed Barry Bonds at this point.

Larussa has to bench him tomorrow to get nick williams in though... or jake lamb