NBC Sports Edge Forums

Drop Kluber for Mize? WHIR

3 hours ago, cjw3 said:

In a QS H2H Cat league, would you drop Kluber for Casey Mize?

Is Kluber the only drop you have? I understand he isn't going to be the Kluber who used to dominate, but feel he still has some in the tank. But, can't argue the potential Mize has. 

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Is Kluber the only drop you have? I understand he isn't going to be the Kluber who used to dominate, but feel he still has some in the tank. But, can't argue the potential Mize has. 

I’ve got Montas, Montgomery and Taillon that I could consider but still feel like they have much more upside than Kluber. Only a 10 team league so there are some good options out there.

8 minutes ago, cjw3 said:

I’ve got Montas, Montgomery and Taillon that I could consider but still feel like they have much more upside than Kluber. Only a 10 team league so there are some good options out there.

Being a 10 team league, I agree that you should have some options. I would go for it! Good luck!

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, cjw3 said:

I'd personally prefer to drop Montgomery or Taillon. I'd also argue that Kluber has a much higher ceiling (i.e., upside), but much lower floor. 

Can you help with mine please? 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jmcampbe11 said:

I'd personally prefer to drop Montgomery or Taillon. I'd also argue that Kluber has a much higher ceiling (i.e., upside), but much lower floor. 

Can you help with mine please? 

So would you drop Montgomery or Taillon for Mize or just stick with what I’ve got?

4 hours ago, cjw3 said:

So would you drop Montgomery or Taillon for Mize or just stick with what I’ve got?

I'd probably drop Montgomery for Mize, but it's close. 

I think I drop Taillon.  He's a big injury risk.  Isn't throwing too well.  Even in his prime, he was never a big strikeout guy.  That's not going to sit well against Boston and Toronto this year.

Please help